Sign in to follow this  
fetasigma

Tudor black bay reps now shipping

StormyNight

So looking forward to mine arriving. It's on its way as is the Snowflake I picked up last week from m2m sales.

Perfect stablemates!

fetasigma

So looking forward to mine arriving. It's on its way as is the Snowflake I picked up last week from m2m sales.

Perfect stablemates!

mine gets to hang out with a monte carlo 7032, and a heritage chrono....but a snowflake would finish off all the tudor love i have

sconehead

...got my tracking t'other day...hopefully it'll beat CNY...but I refuse to check the tracking...I'm too old to be a newbie...aren't I??? :unsure:

Hazz

...got my tracking t'other day...hopefully it'll beat CNY...but I refuse to check the tracking...I'm too old to be a newbie...aren't I??? :unsure:

Nah,,,,,keeps you young

dfq23

mine landed in the UK at 17:22 this evening. Please Mr Customs, pull your finger out and clear my sodding watch!!!

McJules

mine shows it cleared customs and on the way to my mailbox :)

Hazz

mine landed in the UK at 17:22 this evening. Please Mr Customs, pull your finger out and clear my sodding watch!!!

hate ya

hate ya

nah enjoy

Turbo350z

Both mine came in today!

Boss is gonna be happy when I give him his tomorrow!

F5039960-F2F3-4657-B80A-280F9F1640DA-10032-00000636F631734C_zpsf3c7934a.jpg

All I can say is WOW. I can't keep my eyes off it. Pics deff don't do justice.

ABCA7C33-BFC5-4515-9A96-86ECA3CB01E4-10032-00000636EB622CCF_zpsc7a8643c.jpg

asheroo

I can see this is going to become an expensive pastime, really trying to resist the urge for this one .

dfq23

hate ya

hate ya

nah enjoy

Did you order one in the end?

Hazz

hate ya

hate ya

nah enjoy

Did you order one in the end?

No, none left with the decorated bridges, will wait to see if any come up on M2M, I know it is a closed case back, but I would know they are about and I didn't have :(

dfq23

Forwarded for uk processing! Wonder what my wrist check for tomorrow will be.... looks like barely touched customs so perhaps the influx of mail from china before new year is just being pushed through

Frazzle
Forwarded for uk processing! Wonder what my wrist check for tomorrow will be.... looks like barely touched customs so perhaps the influx of mail from china before new year is just being pushed through

Mine arrived same time as yours yesterday and was awaiting customs clearance, the shows received and processed and now shows twice awaiting customs clearance. Completely confuses me!

Olly

Oh this thread ain't helping me :rofl:

Amit

Mine arrived same time as yours yesterday and was awaiting customs clearance, the shows received and processed and now shows twice awaiting customs clearance. Completely confuses me!

Happened to me. And I got hit with charges of circa £24. Hope it doesn't but I think same thing will happen to you.

trksh-bzr

at least it got through.....Amit, pics man, pics!

Dumspiro

These £24 charges are a real pain; not happened to me this time but has on other occasions..

Mine from yesterday (as you can tell by the date)

015_zps3ac9baec.jpg

Frazzle

Happened to me. And I got hit with charges of circa £24. Hope it doesn't but I think same thing will happen to you.

Seems to be happening to every other shipment of this watch to the UK via parcel farce which sucks!

How long was yours waiting for before charges were added and how did you progress thereafter. Should I wait for the letter or should I call parcel force for payment once it has passed the customs charging section of the tracking?

Thanks

grimninja

Which dealer sold this watch, looks beautiful?

JohnG

Which dealer sold this watch, looks beautiful?

Right now, only Anus of Puretime has it, but hopefully soon after the Chinese New Year other dealers will get it.

grimninja

Right now, only Anus of Puretime has it, but hopefully soon after the Chinese New Year other dealers will get it.

Oh not a TD, how is his operations and quality?

Turbo350z

Nothing to worry about with angus. He is a TD on other forums and does a great job.

grimninja

Nothing to worry about with angus. He is a TD on other forums and does a great job.

Damnit his name isnt Anus :P?

Frazzle
These £24 charges are a real pain; not happened to me this time but has on other occasions..

015_zps3ac9baec.jpg

Nice! What date?

015_zps3ac9baec.jpg

Nice! What date?

Amit

Seems to be happening to every other shipment of this watch to the UK via parcel farce which sucks!

How long was yours waiting for before charges were added and how did you progress thereafter. Should I wait for the letter or should I call parcel force for payment once it has passed the customs charging section of the tracking?

Thanks

On my tracking it showed revised charges i called up with my tracking than they gave me another number which you can enter on parcel force website to pay customs/other charges.

This then allows it to be released.

The other option is to wait for the card to arrive stating you need to pay charges and collect from dept.