Sign in to follow this  
fetasigma

Tudor black bay reps now shipping

Khronos

Gaylord Wanker :rofl: :damnvikings: :johng:

dfq23

Lot of the TDs have got arsey when I requested normal air maill. Excuses like faster safer only ship with fed ex etc. Silix relented when I insisted one time. Guess EMS and the like have a nice little mark up included in the price

KeNnY

Lot of the TDs have got arsey when I requested normal air maill. Excuses like faster safer only ship with fed ex etc. Silix relented when I insisted one time. Guess EMS and the like have a nice little mark up included in the price

yeah :lol:

EMS is like 30-35 USD no ?

And Airmail is around 10 USD :)

Gaylord Wanker :rofl: :damnvikings: :johng:

nice Legit name no ? :lol:

dfq23

$45 with cartel!

KeNnY

$45 with cartel!

hohohoooo :lol:

sconehead

...mine arrived this morning...4 days from China EMS...but more importantly...I beat CNY... :)

pipaulsen

Mine got here today as well....looks great

Hazz

so who is popping on M2M

Frazzle

2124 received and processed by national hub, what does that mean? Good/bad? Extra charges? I'm just glad it moved from international awaiting customs clearance!

Hazz

2124 received and processed by national hub, what does that mean? Good/bad? Extra charges? I'm just glad it moved from international awaiting customs clearance!

should be out for delivery tomorrow, no charges

Frazzle

With everyone else's flying through customs I head a sweat on when it sat in there for a couple of days awaiting customs clearance. I know many other members have waited weeks but it doesn't make it any easier. If I'm honest, although EMS shipped it quick into the UK, I'm not sure I'd want to use it again. Seems its a bit pot luck really!

nunu78

MR only offers airmail for the very same reason.

Hazz

I was on phone to customs today, they say there is still an Xmas back log from China.

Frazzle

As always buddy you were right :) phew. As of 0626 it's out for delivery! Let's hope this Mrs is in between school runs or it's an hours drive to the depot!

Hazz

As always buddy you were right :) phew. As of 0626 it's out for delivery! Let's hope this Mrs is in between school runs or it's an hours drive to the depot!

Awesome, but I secretly hope you don't like it, or fancy lending it to me on a permanent basis ;)

Frazzle

Awesome, but I secretly hope you don't like it, or fancy lending it to me on a permanent basis ;)

Now this truely is a turn up for the books! I have a watch that Hazz wants! It's normally the other way round!

dfq23

Few reports over on RG of the ceramic balls in the clasp popping out. Just took early lunch and went all the way home to check mine as paranoid due to the clasp being quite easy to open on mine and others saying theirs are tight. Phew all present and correct.... this hobby is messing with my mind!!!!

RichardMiami

Phew all present and correct.... this hobby is messing with my mind!!!!

You still have a mind left????????????? You haven't been here long enough yet! :rolleyes:

Frazzle

Just seen the tracking, my wife signed for it an hour ago! She could have text or called me to let me know!!!!! Now just to finish work and get home :)

andyboy

Just seen the tracking, my wife signed for it an hour ago! She could have text or called me to let me know!!!!! Now just to finish work and get home :)

Your wife has just sold it to Hazz :giggle:

dfq23

Will we see it on m2m later tonight.... ;)

Frazzle

Will we see it on m2m later tonight.... ;)

If she realises what's in the box there is every chance of that!

dfq23

Told my missus the three I got this week were from price angels

Frazzle
Told my missus the three I got this week were from price angels

I tell my Mrs too much and she soaks it up. She'd know this BB was no price angels rep ;)

dfq23

Silly boy! My missus couldn't give a toss luckily. Best I get is "it's alright I suppose"