Sign in to follow this  
mistabonze

Bezel fro Rolex Sub

mistabonze

Im looking for a replacement bezel cover for a replical Submariner. I purchased the watch about 4 years ago. Paid about $800. Was listed a grade 1 swiss replica. I have a 2005 real Sub and it really looks exact. I want to wear my replica instead iof the real one to prevent sctatching. Already sent it back to Rolex Dallas for servicing and want to keep it nice.

The plastic bubble on the top of the replica bezel fell off a couple of years ago. I purchased a replacement bezel cover from Ebay (I believe it was made for an authentic Rolex) so It doesnt fit. It's ever so slightly big and I cannot get it on correctly. I dont remember where I purchased the watch from so I cant order one from them. Was a highly recommended sight when I bought it though. Any suggestions where to purchase a new bezel cover that will fit a replica. Thanks

Member X

It will likely be near impossible to easily source a bezel insert wth pearl that actually fits, unless you are willing to buy several to test them.

All the Sub reps are slightly different sizes/dimensions, even though they are all of the same watch.

Please post a picture and we may be able to identify the version.

Are you looking for that accurate 'rolex sweep' of the seconds hand? Whether you are or not, it will be easier to just order a new watch off one of the trusted dealers here. They range from $40 all the way up to $600+, the more expensive ones having the accurate sweeping hand.

mistabonze

I will post some pics here shortly. My watch does have the accurate sweeping hand. When comparing it to my authentic sub I really cant tell any difference. I truly is a high end rep so Id like to try and find the bezel. I will post some pics in a few.

Edited by mistabonze

mistabonze

Yes....Bezel Insert (not bezel cover). Is that one for a replica or not.

ASlo how do you post pictures. Took some but cant figuer out how to post. Thanks

AllergyDoc

ASlo how do you post pictures. Took some but cant figuer out how to post. Thanks

Watchmaterial inserts are made for gens. Any insert you get from a legit seller will be made for gens. I've used one on a SeaDweller rep and it fit fine.

You can only get a rep insert from a rep dealer. Who did you buy your rep Sub from?

Member X

You need to upload the picture to an online hosting site (use photobucket if you want to sign up to a site, imageshack.us if you don't) then follow paragraph five of this post: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...php?showtopic=3

mistabonze

Dont remember who I bought it from. I used one of the recommended sites from the Replicacenter site. It may have been Idealwatches as that is the only site that rings a bell when I went back to replica center. I have the warranty paper that came with the eatch (fake Rolex warranty paper). It list the stampes (holes) serial number as 16233 if that can identify the selling site? I guess I can try one of the listed sites on replica center or does any one know other trusted replica sites.

Member X

Only use the Trusted Dealers on here if you're buying a watch, or most probably if you're buying parts - you will be guaranteed to get what you order.

Any other site is a risk, and you may well lose your money.

dingle
Dont remember who I bought it from. I used one of the recommended sites from the Replicacenter site. It may have been Idealwatches as that is the only site that rings a bell when I went back to replica center. I have the warranty paper that came with the eatch (fake Rolex warranty paper). It list the stampes (holes) serial number as 16233 if that can identify the selling site? I guess I can try one of the listed sites on replica center or does any one know other trusted replica sites.

trusted dealers are here :(

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

Brightlight

I hate to be the one to bring bad news, but Replicacenter is a known scam site and there is no such thing as a Grade 1 Swiss Replica. In fact there is no such thing as a Swiss Replica, and $800, particularly four years ago is way over the odds for any Sub rep and probably four or more times its actual value at the time. Looks like you were scammed, but don't feel bad about it, you'd hardly believe how many people are scammed before they find the rep forums. I'd say you're going to have great problems finding an insert, but you can replace just the pearl. Here is an excerpt (probably not fully up to date) from a list of scam sites on another forum -

Group One:

www.replicacenter.com (This is the owner of all of these)

www.ireplicamart.com

www.ireplicamarket.com

www.ireplicastore.com

www.ireplicablowout.com (shut down)

www.lifetimereplicas.com

www.exactwatches.com

www.myprestigereplica.com

www.clcikkkop.com (This is a link that redirects to myprestigereplica)

www.swissreplicastore.com

www.king-replicaz.com

www.myswissreplicas.com

www.lowcostreplicas.com

www.lowpricedreplicas.com

www.watchsir.com

www.ureplicas.com

www.replicastars.com

www.replicapimp.com

www.swissreplicaco.com

www.top1handbag.com

www.edeluxecenter.com

www.bestreplicadeals.com

www.monsterreplica.com

www.replicamonkey.com

www.justwatchz.com

www.swissqualitywatchez.com

www.swissreplicastore.com

www.lowcostreplicashop.com

www.xluxurystore.com

www.worldreplicastore.com

www.globalwatchking.com

www.cheapwatchez.com *New

www.replicazhome.com *New

greg_r

As said by others. Replica Center is a well-known front for a bunch of scam sites. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! You WILL get ripped off.

We've put a lot of effort into finding a selection of dealers that can be trusted - stick to them and you won't go wrong... :Whistle: