Sign in to follow this  
cocoi

Hello everyone, I can't believe I'm doing this!

cocoi

Hi everyone,

I am new in this replica arena. It all started from my online research on how to differentiate between the rep and gen, as I wanted to purchase a gen pre-owned watch...... who is to know it plqued my interest and now I am actually considering ... :giggle: well .. I am still 'looking'. So hello once again and thank you for the enormous information provided.

C

trailboss99

Welcome mate! Plenty of useful info here regardless of which way you go. What is it you are interested in?

Pseudonym

Welcome... All of us here suffer from the same affliction. Lots of great people from every walk of life!

You'll find quite a few members also own gens as well as reps. It's not uncommon at all.

Welcome again!

Be sure to read all you can. Happy searching!

P.

TheTinMan

Welcome and good luck! Be warned, this can be a maddening addiction n

Cellsius

Yeah. What he said, addictive. I'm seeking counseling.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

Daywatch

Hi and welcome. Hold on with buying the gen and look out for one of the so-called Super-reps, try to read about paying and shipping, choose a trusted dealer listed on rwg and try it out. You will never look back and be quite amazed by the price/value relationship. BTW that's how I came to be here :)

cocoi

Welcome mate! Plenty of useful info here regardless of which way you go. What is it you are interested in?

well, get ready to yawn. I like both the GMT and the Sub. :giggle:

Hyjynx

Welcome to RWG, Cocoi

"Such a lovely place

This could be Heaven or this could be Hell

We are all just prisoners here, of our own device

We are programmed to receive

You can check-out any time you like

But you can never leave!"

- Adapted from "Hotel California" by Eagles

Boycie

Welcome, you have found the best resource for both Gen and Rep's......just go easy as I've just spent 6 months in the Reppy Ford Clinic getting over my addiction........:)

cocoi

Addictive, indeed. Thanks for the tips.

Edited by cocoi

FuzzyCoyote

Hello and welcome. Plenty of information here for those willing to invest the time and read.

Enjoy one of the most addictive hobbies around

kamma

Hello and Welcome to rwg :)

nofitstate

Welcome.

I was in a similar boat to you. Looking for second gen having discounted reps both online and while travelling as not being worth the bother. Then I found this site, bought a few of the higher quality reps and now I think I must of been mad to buy gen.....never again!!!

Edited by nofitstate

ShovelnTC

No need for any sniggering, the Sub and GMT are a couple of the most popular choices both in Reps and Gens, some people will be sarcastic as these watches may not appeal to them and just being popular is enough for many to ridicule but millions of buyers can't be wrong!

This forum and it's contributors are perfect for both the Gen and Rep buyer as there is waaaaay more info on the finer details than on the Gen forums so it will help you to either get a beautiful Rep or know what to look for when buying a gen.

So read on!

Mark.

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG, when you see how good the reps can be it is hard to justify the cost of a gen.

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Welcome.....

Came here a similar way...so glad I did...

Have fun

cocoi

No need for any sniggering, the Sub and GMT are a couple of the most popular choices both in Reps and Gens, some people will be sarcastic as these watches may not appeal to them and just being popular is enough for many to ridicule but millions of buyers can't be wrong!

This forum and it's contributors are perfect for both the Gen and Rep buyer as there is waaaaay more info on the finer details than on the Gen forums so it will help you to either get a beautiful Rep or know what to look for when buying a gen.

So read on!

Mark.

I love both GMT and Sub. I'm practically obsessed.

Edited by cocoi

George.

Welcome buddy!

fortman

Hello mate. ^_^

<RJ>

Welcome and have FUN!

:B):

kime

Welcome. You won't find a more friendlier place to mull over your decision !

Corv99

Welcome mate..

cocoi

Thanks guys. I finally made up my mind in February and ordered me a TC fantasy sub, a caddell. I just got it in late April and I'm loving it. Thank you for the tons of information that helped me made up my mind. :)

Thrichar

Thanks guys. I finally made up my mind in February and ordered me a TC fantasy sub, a caddell. I just got it in late April and I'm loving it. Thank you for the tons of information that helped me made up my mind. :)

Photos or it didn't happen ;)