Sign in to follow this  
JoeH

My first rep. BR02-94 from Toro (strap by HeavyKrush)

JoeH

Hey all! So I got this guy a few days ago from ToroBravo and let me just say Wow! this thing is awesome. It's super heavy, reeks of quality and other than the lume issue and the pushers, looks identical to the gen. I even took it to a local jeweler to have a pin replaced and he thought it was the real deal! To top it off, I had HeavyKrush make me up a canvas strap for it and well, here are the results.. (sorry for the photo quality, a photographer I am not)

2014_01_19_12_07_18.png

2014_01_19_12_09_18.png

2014_01_19_12_10_47.png

ellistyle1

Looks great on canvas. Very nice.

Doomsday

Seems study and very cool combination with the straps

dalboy

" Looks great Officer " :giggle: .

They are an often overlooked great Rep, coupled with Gregs genius .. Way to go !!.

Dal.

BadPickle

Rockin!!!!! :thumbsup:

JoeH

Thanks guys. I couldn't be happier. One rep in and i'm officially hooked!

Scottie

What's the issue with the pushers?

TheInthusiest

... A cop... On the forum... What do we do?...

IM INNOCENT I TELL YOU.

:lol:

Great watch officer!

Markrfc

Its a cracker Joe enjoy.

Bluejuz

Now that is class!! Absolutely love it & the pics too

millionaire wannabe

That's a fine piece of wrist machinery you got yourself there. Precisionruggedutilitymanliness all wrapped up in a nice package. .. wear it in health and hope you get long service out of it. Also I recommend investing in a good watch box, Amazon has all different kinds quite reasonably priced. Before you know it you will be raking in watches hand over fist and you'll need a place to store em and keep em safe.

I came here last year with a few years experience buying reps, been collecting since I was 18 though. After about 5 or 6 years of leaving off buying reps and buying only gens I dove back into the rep game full throttle after picking up a Yachtmaster and DeepSea SeaDweller. The quality levels in reps these days compared to just ten years ago is staggering! And ten years ago when I was in my twenties there was already some pretty amazing pieces to be had! But now, WOW! So I had a motley crew of about ten or eleven gens and reps when I found rwg....as of yesterdays DDII delivery I'm pushing the 30 mark and looking at getting my third box.

Hope you keep coming back ("it works if you work it" lol) and keep learning and collecting. Its a rewarding hobby. Lots of friendly fellow collectors here. And make no mistake about it, you've joined an exclusive club! We're like the Navy SEALS of watch collectors here, with all the knowledge and training and dirty little secrets available to us, we've got a tremendous advantage over the poor blokes randomly surfing the web and buying from sketchy dealers.

simonbolivar

Love the B&R... This was the exact rep I fell in love with when I first found the forum, about a year ago. I wound up buying Pam's, Rollie's and IWCs instead, but I think it may be time to grab one of these.

JoeH

Hahaha! The badge placement in that photo was no accident. I'm actually a humane investigator. So unless you guys are kicking puppies, we're cool.

Scottie - the ends of the pushers are smooth whereas on the original..

20758_BR.jpg

watchlvr91

Looks great! Enjoy!

JoeH

Millionaire - I'm hooked, no question. I've already started looking around for #2. I love some of the designs that Graham has to offer. And Breitling, and Panerai...

16plus4v

I'll own one of these very soon. Nice find!

Kopcap

Hey all! So I got this guy a few days ago from ToroBravo and let me just say Wow! this thing is awesome. It's super heavy, reeks of quality and other than the lume issue and the pushers, looks identical to the gen. I even took it to a local jeweler to have a pin replaced and he thought it was the real deal! To top it off, I had HeavyKrush make me up a canvas strap for it and well, here are the results.. (sorry for the photo quality, a photographer I am not)

2014_01_19_12_07_18.png

2014_01_19_12_09_18.png

2014_01_19_12_10_47.png

looks really great !

i'll have a B&R GMT within few days, but the strap is rubber-made and not good looking (for me)

where did you get your's ?

JoeH

You'll want to speak with Greg (Heavykrush on the forum). I know that he was getting low on the green canvas that he used for the strap above but all his designs look great.

jwallace8

I NEED one of these. Love it on the canvas strap! Definitely will be an upcoming purchase for me.

butchyg73

I've had my BR02 (from Marv Reps) for almost a year and still absolutely love it. It's a beautiful watch and a top notch reproduction. That green canvas is the cats ass! I just emailed Heavykrush to see if i can get one too.

echunu

Looks awsome.