Sign in to follow this  
gB.

New PAM 382 Bronzo

Drkitch109

The 382 has not been released yet. This is a prototype. Angus has confirmed on other forums that the watch will likely be released 2 months following the CNY. As for materials, we will really never know until the watch is out in the wild but all the threads I've seen angus participate in make it clear that he is pushing for CuSn8. The patina on the test version looks up to snuff.

Right now, ZF is the only maker near release. KW and Noob were rumored to be producing a version but no word on progress.

As for price, you will probably see $500+ given the demand for the watch and the fact that the 389 is well received at $438. However, while angus will likely has the watch first, other TDs will get it and likely sell it for less. I recently purchased the 389 for $420 shipped from shinewatch, and psykospyke (not sure if he is td here) has it for $408.

nuwanda

Some obvious errors I see.

• The pin on the second hand is wrong. Should be solid.
  • The 30 is upside down on the bezel.
  • The crown is the wrong color.
  • The pins in the bezel don't line up well.

All in all, I'd love a great rep of this watch, but this isn't there yet.

• No Reg. T.M. on Crown Guard
  • Different lume color on Pearl

jcagara08
The 382 has not been released yet. This is a prototype. Angus has confirmed on other forums that the watch will likely be released 2 months following the CNY. As for materials, we will really never know until the watch is out in the wild but all the threads I've seen angus participate in make it clear that he is pushing for CuSn8. The patina on the test version looks up to snuff.

Right now, ZF is the only maker near release. KW and Noob were rumored to be producing a version but no word on progress.

As for price, you will probably see $500+ given the demand for the watch and the fact that the 389 is well received at $438. However, while angus will likely has the watch first, other TDs will get it and likely sell it for less. I recently purchased the 389 for $420 shipped from shinewatch, and psykospyke (not sure if he is td here) has it for $408.

Hell no man the prices you just mentioned are pure speculation and will just help dealers and repmakers to inflate their prices.. Best bet is to keep the prices down And might help up with keeping out hobby alive, otherwise their is the entry level swiss genuine watches and JDM seikos more worth than the hype of current reps...