Everybody is talking about CGs from Sub 16610.....now another CG question

Eiderdaus

you are very welcome

Butcher

Great info!

agrimtex

Great review, thx so much

Thrasher

Fantastic. I wonder if anyone could bring together the current watches for a genuine comparison as the OP did?

Ratubbs

Hi I'm looking to start a Franken 16610 build and lookin to get a case set first. The name Sean keeps coming up in build threads, can someone give me his contact or website(if there is one) .

I've looked at Yuki and Helenarou and jewelryandwatch. Just doing my due diligence before I dive in. Thank you in advance for any info you can provide.

Best regards,

Ratubbs

Hmmm.... ??

jaychizum

Then that still goes to say that BK has the best sub reps then?

jinthea85

what in your opinion is the best person to purchase a replica rolex. I have been told pure time makes good bulls eye versions and i was leaning towards an eta or other swiss movement so i can service the watch. ANy feedback would be much appreciated !

Butcher

Very informative

Hey Blue

I have to laugh, at myself! I joined all the watch blogs in an effort to learn and buy that perfect Rolex Rep. My wife gave me a TT sub in 99' for my 50th birthday. I was doing well back then. Living thru Hurricane Katrina, Rita and the BP screw up down here cost me my business. Hard times call for selling my collection of watches, guns, well you know the drill.

So here I sit trying to find perfection. I read and read. You guys hit the head on the nail I believe. If you want perfect, buy a Gen. If you cant afford it, like me, do the best you can w/what you are willing or can pay for a rep.

I want to thank everyone on RWG for setting me straight in my quest. I can't pick up on the little things, yet, like you guys can. I have figured out the differences in a rep & gen face and case, the pearl and a few other indications. But whoa, you guys are good. I loved this post. Especially the side by side comparison. I hope to see more of this.

This may not be the place to ask, still trying to figure out that, but has anyone seen or purchased Tony's ( Toro Bravo ) 116610LN Black Ceramic, JF SA3135? it's expensive at $458 for a watch w/out a Swiss movement. But it just catches my attention. The crown guards, the face. I could be wrong but please look at it and tell me what you guys think. Or if you have one, let me know what you think.

Thank you

Hey Blue

hunchoman

Need a smurf

Rich26

Love these watches 

whitemb

Informative thread for a newbie like me.  Thanks

lok214

lol I never noticed that until you pointed it out, thanks

J!m

I’m building up a 16610 right now and wanted to point out that the guards which go downward, toward the back of the watch are more modern- a “T” suffix (no holes) case would have these but an earlier case (I’m doing a 1997) would have the bottom sides angled upward. 

Im not exactly sure when this change happened but it seems to follow the change from holy to unholy cases. 

feel free to ignore.