Sign in to follow this  
Robert Smith

Anyone bought watches from (Scam site link removed)

Robert Smith

I bought a Rolex DateJust Full Diamond from (admin edit: link to scam site removed) so I was wondering if anyone bought from them? If you haven't, I suggest you check them out. I waited a little longer for my product then I expected (they told me it will take 5-7 days but I got mine in 10), but the watch was just so amazing that I can't possibly hate the company. If you want the best Rolex, you should probably buy the real thing, but if you don't have enough money, I think the watches from this company are pretty good, too!

gB.

Nope, stick to only the trusted dealers from this forum.

Member X

Got a link to what you bought?

How much did it cost?

Can you upload some pics so we can see it?

greg_r

That, my friend, is what we call a scam site. The photo they have is of a genuine Rolex. I dunno what you received, but sure as hell it wasn't what they were showing in that pic.

95% of the sites out there are scams - there are, however, a few dealers that can be trusted and we've spent a lot of time and effort finding them :D

Have a good read of the board and then take a look at our forum-based dealers and the Trusted Dealer List. You won't go wrong with any of them:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=67

(NB link to scam site in original post removed - we don't want newbies to be taken in with this nonsense).

By the way, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt for now, but I rather suspect that you are connected with the site concerned. Any further linkage to that site without prior permission from me will result in a ban.

trailboss99

LOL, yeah, riiiight.

A 'Swiss movement' speedy for $175????? The MVT is worth 500 on it's own!

"Steel imported from Europe"? Really? China imports steel from the EU huh?

I don't think so.

How about this lovely Pam with 'Swiss MVT' for $142?

PANERAI_LUMINOR_MARINA2.jpg

What a total POS! Every thing about that watch is a laugh.

Col.

Member X

So you're not buying then, Col? :D

Robert Smith

I'm sorry if I offended anyone and I did not mean to link to any "scam" websites. I do not know much about the website nor about where they get their photos from. My watch looks pretty good. I mean, of course it does not look as good as in the photos, but for 180 dollars? I'm, of course, not an expert, but I just wanted to share about my purchase since I know not a lot of people can afford the original. Again, I am sorry for breaking any forum rules and I didn't mean to share any wrong or hindering advice.

trailboss99

It may look good now mate, wait until you have bought a few off our dealers and see how good it looks!

Chances are it's a 80 dollar 21J powered cheapie.

Col.

Ska

Don't worry Robert (for now), hence the whole "benefit of the doubt" thing.

I would suggest posting some good photos of your watch so we can determine what it is, you may have just been lucky but I'll almost guarantee it's got a cheap Asian movement in it.

Of course if it turns out you're scam affiliated you can expect the ban hamster to chop your balls off :)