Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

RWG1: REPLICA BREITLING SUPER AVENGER

JohnG

SUPER AVENGER, BREITLING, REPLICA COPY FAKE COUNTERFEIT PICTURES

(just tying to get our google results up...)

Here are a few pics of my SA:

Imagen062.jpg

Imagen067.jpg

Imagen069.jpg

Imagen074.jpg

Imagen091.jpg

Imagen105.jpg

greg_r

Even though I'm not a Breit fan, that looks pretty damned good. :lol:

onzenuub

Beuatiful watch you have John.

Massimo

I really like that one, John. I was window shopping gens recently and decided the shiny steel bracelet is just the right amount of bling. Looks great against the white face too.

I fear that I don't have the wrist for the SA though, isn't that the 47mm job?

alphakazi
, isn't that the 47mm job?

49mm :lol:

nice pics John - it's a keeper for sure

JohnG
I really like that one, John. I was window shopping gens recently and decided the shiny steel bracelet is just the right amount of bling. Looks great against the white face too.

I fear that I don't have the wrist for the SA though, isn't that the 47mm job?

49 mm like Onze says... But go to an AD and try one on - that is what I did. That is one easy way to know - and it is cool to try the gen on too...

sconehead

That replica Breitling Super Avenger looks really good John, a fantastic fake watch. I currently have two Breitling replicas. A Breitling Chronomat Evolution graphite dial which I feel is close to a 1:1 copy of a gen and a Breitling SuperOcean SteelFish which is a Swiss Grade A counterfeit watch. They were both really cheap considering they both have genuine Swiss ETA movements, sapphire crystal and are made from high grade stainless steel.

I was thinking of a Rolex replica watch next, I believe they too are 1:1 copies built by Swiss watchmakers, maybe a Submariner. Anyone know what the quality is like? Are they best quality replicas like mine and Johns?

:lol::drunksing::rofl:

JohnG

Make sure to get a Grade A1+++, with genuine Swiss case.

Massimo

I shall certainly be making sure my next watch is a Grade A+, with blue plastic on the end of the pushers and a protective film over the dial with a blue line down it.

Sadly the only way to be sure to get these things is to make sure the seller doesn't mention them!

And yes, this is :bollocks:

Sorry, but I just had to use that smiley.

oscarmadfish

awesome watch john

iabounty

Wonderful photography of a simply marvelous Breitling Super Avenger. I am a white dial nut as well so for me That would fill the bill just fine....... The BCE is also a fantastic watch and would be better suited for an average or smaller size wrist... As John says, try one on before you buy......

trailboss99

Nice watch! Proberly a little short on contrast for me or may dif IRL but lovely all the same. Looks like it weighs a ton and a half too. Just the bracelet on a lot of those Briets seems to weigh more than some whole watches. Looks like good AR as well. You leaving this 'un as is or do you have plans for it?

Col.

JohnG
Nice watch! Proberly a little short on contrast for me or may dif IRL but lovely all the same. Looks like it weighs a ton and a half too. Just the bracelet on a lot of those Briets seems to weigh more than some whole watches. Looks like good AR as well. You leaving this 'un as is or do you have plans for it?

Col.

I am going to put a leather strap on it, thick Pam-style, with a deployant clasp from an Ocean Racer. No one on the forums that I know of has done it yet - so I might be the first. It was done by a guy at Breitling Source - these are the only pics of this particular idea that I have been able to find (mine with be a light brown strap though):

CIMG3432.jpg

CIMG3428.jpg

CIMG3431.jpg

greg_r

looks pretty sweet, John

sconehead

Dave reckons the rep deployment is o.k. are you getting one of these and if so have you priced/sourced one yet?

trailboss99

On a strap? This I gotta see (well, I will as soon as PB loads the pic). That shoots my contrast issue straight out the window. I think for me this would allways be a bracelet watch but a nice strap will look rather nice and cert different. There's just so much watch there isn't there?

Col.

EDIT: finaly loaded. Even with the blk dial not shure I like the blk strap but brown I will withhold judgment on till I see it. I have a feeling it will look quite nice on brown.

Sconehead: its DEPLOYANT ole' son. Everyone (nearly) gets than one wrong. Sorry, it's one of those that irk me. :huh:

JohnG
On a strap? This I gotta see (well, I will as soon as PB loads the pic). That shoots my contrast issue straight out the window. I think for me this would allways be a bracelet watch but a nice strap will look rather nice and cert different. There's just so much watch there isn't there?

Col.

EDIT: finaly loaded. Even with the blk dial not shure I like the blk strap but brown I will withhold judgment on till I see it. I have a feeling it will look quite nice on brown.

Sconehead: its DEPLOYANT ole' son. Everyone (nearly) gets than one wrong. Sorry, it's one of those that irk me. :huh:

A lot of guys have seen these before, but I love posting them over and over - so here is another pic - imagine a strap like THIS with the Ocean Racer deployant seen on the black leather above....

picture094Medium-2.jpg

trailboss99

AH yes, now I remember. Actualy I quite like that. The deployant will make it IMO. The strap makes it a VERY different watch to the bracelet version.

Col.

Massimo

It had to happen sooner or later I suppose, but a Breitling is starting to feel like a "must have." I might just go to an AD and try some on, see what I feel I can get away with size-wise.

sconehead
Sconehead: its DEPLOYANT ole' son. Everyone (nearly) gets than one wrong. Sorry, it's one of those that irk me. :D

I stand corrected sir, my lines will be on your desk tomorrow and my buttocks clenched in anticipation for six of the best... :Whistle:

JohnG

mmmm... clenched buttocks....

Oh fuck, this is General Discussion, what have I done???? :Whistle:

greg_r

Oh fuck, this is General Discussion, what have I done???? :D

I blame Sconehead....

;)

:Whistle:

onzenuub

Oh fuck, this is General Discussion, what have I done???? :D

I blame Sconehead....

;)

:Whistle:

Never say fuck in general discussion and get back on topic now and post about watches, you little devil.

sconehead

I blame John's idea of using a DEPLOYANT...I personally would've used a deployment...they're cheaper you know... :Whistle:

JohnG

Clenched buttocks.

Hhhmmmmmm......