Sign in to follow this  
fishfendi

The HBB Ice Bang V6 and the even mor expensive version(s)

fishfendi

hi guys,

i checked and read around everywhere but i didn´t find an answer. i really want the best quality ice bang rep in this look.

can you tell me wich one is better?

V6:

http://pureti.me/pro....strap-hub4104/

the more expensive version:

http://pureti.me/pro....-rubber-strap/

or is there an even better one somewhere (except the gen ;-) ?

the more expensive one has a tungsten bezel, but is the movement as good as the v6s hub4104 ???

i´m a little confused...

thanxxxl,

F!

Pringles

I can't open the Links but the V6 is the best way to go!

I think a lot of people will agree with me

FuzzyCoyote

Yeah the links aren't working for me either....

Would quite like to have a look at these to see what differences there are :)

Heisenberg

I've just sourced the exact same watch albeit from Toro who is a TD here. The V6 is definitely the way to go IMO. I also managed to source the tungsten bezel from the other watch as an additional part which I think is well worth the extra money. It's easy to swap over if you have the correct Hublot screwdriver which I believe Toro can also get.

hGC4SSu.jpg

FuzzyCoyote
I've just sourced the exact same watch albeit from Toro who is a TD here. The V6 is definitely the way to go IMO. I also managed to source the tungsten bezel from the other watch as an additional part which I think is well worth the extra money. It's easy to swap over if you have the correct Hublot screwdriver which I believe Toro can also get.

hGC4SSu.jpg

Now that is bloody awesome looking with the tungsten bezel.. By all means don't say if you don't want to, but how much did that set you back?

Heisenberg

Toro has these for $418:

http://www.torobravos2013.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=34_70&product_id=669

I paid $120 for the tungsten bezel as a separate part. You will definitely need the hublot screwdriver though. Can't remember where I got it now but it wasn't expensive.

I think the RWG shop sells the hublot screwdriver and may have been where I got it actually.

mr.pizza

The new batch of v6 also known as v6.5 with colorless AR etc. with the V7's tungsten bezel is the best combo imo. The only problem is that It's hard to buy the v7 bezel