Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Rolex

Finally becoming a fam member of the Pams ;)

Dr_Rolex

So I've been MIA for a while but I never took my eye of the ball like many I also am a really big fan of Panerai watches and I'm finally gonna pull the trigger on a Pam417 it catches my eyes on so many levels..I've decided to go with KW since they are a TD ofcourse

BUT! also because they seem to have some pretty nice Pams BUT!!!! I'm worried about how KW is always down :( I recently checked and their site inst workin again -_- but has anyone had any problems with that?

I'm worried that they will go down during my purchase and that I'll have no way of tracking....reassurance please :)

Daywatch

Flawless transaction with Kuvarsit, didn't buy from Kingwatch yet. Maybe Your access is getting blocked by Your service provider, sometimes happens. Try others if its the same. Send the TD an e-mail asking if the item is available/ in stock - if You get an answer back You´re in contact. CNY has started/ is starting and difficult to buy/ ship. Good luck.

Dr_Rolex
Flawless transaction with Kuvarsit, didn't buy from Kingwatch yet. Maybe Your access is getting blocked by Your service provider, sometimes happens. Try others if its the same. Send the TD an e-mail asking if the item is available/ in stock - if You get an answer back You´re in contact. CNY has started/ is starting and difficult to buy/ ship. Good luck.

Thanks for the reassurance and I'm actually gonna wait till after CNY to order hive them time to celebrate and recuperate properly lol Ughh can't wait till I get it it's gonna be my first Pam