Sign in to follow this  
unclestu

NEWBIE FROM N.J. USA

unclestu

Hello everyone,

My name is Unclestu and I suffer with AWD. No, I am not talking about the all wheel drive on my care. I am refering to the AWD known as addictive watch disorder.

I am a nooby so PLEASE be gentle with me when I ask all of those stupid noob like questions that only us noobs seem to think of. I will try to search for the answeres on my own before I ask.

It didn't take me long to sniff out the best source for high end Rolex replicas BK's Garage (Please correct me if I am wrong). I just PM'ed him to purchase a wm9 ym.

I am on a AWD binge I want to also get a high end Roger Dubois Cronoexcel and an AP Royal Oak as well as a full ceramic Hublot big bang, Panerai Luminar and a Cartier Balloon blue. I think I am well covered on the Rolex. As far as the other watches on my list I would appreciate any recommendations but I only want to get the highest quality out there.

I can't wait to post all of the pictures when the new arrivals arrive.

Thanks in advance for all of you help and patience. I think that I have found a new second home.

UNCLESTU

AustinTech

UNCLESTU - you have found the right place. We have tons of members here that can answer questions and save you a lot of $$$ by advising you on which watches you should skip.

Welcome! What part of Jersey? My wife is from Atlantic City.

AllergyDoc

Welcome unclestu! BK is the source for the best Rollies. You've got quite a wish list going! Good luck with your hunt.

unclestu
UNCLESTU - you have found the right place. We have tons of members here that can answer questions and save you a lot of $$$ by advising you on which watches you should skip.

Welcome! What part of Jersey? My wife is from Atlantic City.

Thanks for the welcome I live on the Jersey shore. near Asbury Park

unclestu
Welcome unclestu! BK is the source for the best Rollies. You've got quite a wish list going! Good luck with your hunt.

Thanks for the confirmation about BK.

AllergyDoc

You might not hear back for a couple of days. I think he's on vacation until Aug. 1.

GC

welcome.... to the insanity!

btw: I grew up on the Jersey shore myself...Atlantic City, Ventnor, Margate, & Longport to be exact.

greg_r

Welcome to RWG! :)

KBH

Welcome Unclestu, My wife's a Jersey girl but doesn't like to admit it. She's from Northern New Jersey. Sounds like a nice group of watches you have in mind.

I was checking out new arrivals yesterday on Josh's site (Perfect Clones) and he had a bunch of Chronoexcel watches on his first page as I recall. They looked nice, although I didn't really know what they were at the time.

mondeov6

Welcome!

I am a newbie here to and I can honestly say...This is the place! I am glad I found it.

Rolf

trailboss99

Welcome mate!

You will love the BK/WM9 YM, it's a work of art. truly.

There are many top grade APs and HBBs out there, expect to pay top dollar for them tho.

The HBBs can go for up around the 700 dollar mark if a ceramic one is what you desire.

Col.

Fiddo

Hello! :)

Welcome!