Sign in to follow this  
tracker911

whats the diff...

tracker911

Ok i am sure this a retread asked a zillion times question and i have used the search but can't seem to find an answer that satisfies my inquiring mind... what is a Z H and Noob factory ... are they factories that make a specific watch or do they make some watches better then others... just for kicks... my next watches will be a rolli sub and daytona and an omega... probably one of the james bond editions... that 007 on a dial rocks lol...should i look for watches from specific factories and/or buyers... do buyers specialize in one watch more so then others... thanks joey... p.s. i can take a flamin' for newbie foolishness...

psantos1091

It's like Samsung to iPhone... They do the same thing..It's just a personal preference. But with the factories they make the same product just minor differences. Like Rockstar vs monster energy drinks.. Idk actually lol

RichardMiami

There are different places throughout China, Viet Nam and other countries that manufacture parts for these watches, and other places that assemble them. The assembly points are generally referred to as "factories". Some people prefer to get watches from one factory over another.

This is a clear sign of out of control OCD, usually cured with much tequila and maybe use of some illegal substances.

Don't worry about it. ;)

rusty peters

I like the way you think. Take a look at the Liquid Metal Planet Ocean. Sexy time. Do your research when buying the Daytona. Some of the movements put in those can be time bombs.

Have fun and try to keep your finances intact. Take a look around and do a search for the currently available Super Reps.