Sign in to follow this  
forumula1407

New Rolex Sub

forumula1407

Hey everyone I am new to the forum. I really wanted to find a good source to buy a rolex replica from. I found Mary from watch international and she seems to have a great reputation with all of you guys. She is going to sell me a rolex sub with swiss eta movement for $215. If anyone has any suggestions about this, or any pictures of other watches from mary please let me know. I am very excited!

Eiderdaus

Which sub have you bougth ?

forumula1407
Which sub have you bougth ?

Well I dont know . I asked for a black ss sub with the date cyclops. I would prefer the newer model but she has not sent me a picture or anything.

Member X

I'm no expert but I know there's a couple of versions!

Is it one with a ceramic bezel?

I think you should wait for some more responses on this thread as to what to check with Mary, then reply to her to ask the questions and clarify which model it is ;)

forumula1407
I'm no expert but I know there's a couple of versions!

Is it one with a ceramic bezel?

I think you should wait for some more responses on this thread as to what to check with Mary, then reply to her to ask the questions and clarify which model it is ;)

Ya I agree. Because for all I know it is some vitage model and that is certainly not what I want. I want the most updated model with the ceramic bezel. thanks for the reply!

Ska

I don't think its the ceramic bezel as Mary is currently selling that model for $245. Most likely the standard bezel but it will be the modern sub. I recently purchased a green LV sub from Mary in the same style for the price you quoted above so that would be my bet.

It's a STUNNING watch so you won't be disappointed.

Member X

I think you're probably right there, skathe.

forumula, reply to Mary and ask if that is the price for the ceramic bezel - she'll let you know, then you can go from there :)

forumula1407
I think you're probably right there, skathe.

forumula, reply to Mary and ask if that is the price for the ceramic bezel - she'll let you know, then you can go from there :lol:

I just sent the funds via paypal. It was 277.20 total for a ceramic bezel, very updated submariner. Ska im very glad to know the watch is stunning I can hardly wait. Can you tell me about the movement or anything in the watch? That is one thing I am not 100% sure about. But from the pictures she sent me no one is going to be able to tell this thing is'snt genuine! I will post pictures as soon as I get the watch. Mary was truly incredible to work with!

themoo-12

I have about 10-12 watches from her and all the movements were super smooth ETA movements (minus the chrono watches the Swiss ones are balls expensive) you wont be dissapointed

Ska

Hi Formula,

The movement should be an ETA 2836. (either swiss or clone will make little difference)

Basically this is a high-beat (smooth sweep), reliable, accurate movement used in many genuine Swiss watches.

The 2836s usually have a good power reserve of about 40 hours and are common enough that any tame watchsmith worth his salt should be comfortable servicing it.

Its also not a hard movement to service yourself if you don't mind putting in a bit of time to learn the basics of how.

If you're after photos, here's a link to my feedback thread in the watchinternational section detailing my recent order with Mary that included the ceramic sub.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6933

All the best

Chris

forumula1407

Thanks for the details. I am a little dissapointed to find out that the mid links are polished. I wish they were brushed and more accurate but what do you do. you said you could buy a brushed bracelet from bk. who is that? And if you happen to use the 3M trick let me know how that goes! I just ordered it today and the anticipation is already bugging me!

Thanks

AllergyDoc

It's very easy to brush the midlinks yourself. Just use a Scotch pad, the green ones, and brush slowly and carefully in a straight line, parallel to the brush lines in the adjacent links. No need to but another bracelet.

Demsey

"butt"

sconehead

...Doc, butting bracelets causes a severe case of lumpy-head...:lol:

mrtepax
It's very easy to brush the midlinks yourself. Just use a Scotch pad, the green ones, and brush slowly and carefully in a straight line, parallel to the brush lines in the adjacent links. No need to but another bracelet.

is it THIS one????

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_U...sives/Hand-Pad/

forumula1407

Well I really like the watch a lot so I will try to brush them myself (trying on a cheaper watch first!). But one more question I have is the actual bracelet that comes on the watch. The clasp does'nt look like the clasp on new submariners posted on rolexes site? Is this the correct clasp for the updated sub bracelet?

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6933

forumula1407

I dont think my link worked. Click on SKA's link a few posts up.

nikomega

Hi forumula,

Someone ordered a new black ceramic sub from Marvellous replicas. It`s posted on another forum (Replica-watches.info). the watch don`t have polished midlinks on its bracelet, and it`s not offered on MRs Website, but was a special order. It`s really an amazing one. The watch is a V-series (engraved on the rehaut close to the 6) and not a M-series which is offered on the webside. I´m not sure if it also has the glidelock-bracelet but i guess so. But there is one thing which is better on skathewatch sub from Mary - International watches, it´s the smaller hour-hand. (Compare with the Gen on the official Rolex-Website). I have just two pics of Marvellouss sub but if you really interested i can search for the thread (with more pictures) and send you the link tomorrow.

dsc0174l2.jpg

dsc0181qh2.jpg

AllergyDoc

This one is from ReplicaMake:

4839821998_ac67298690_b.jpg

I promise, it's been nowhere near my butt.

AllergyDoc

is it THIS one????

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_U...sives/Hand-Pad/

The green ones you buy in the grocery store for scrubbing yer aluminum pans.

forumula1407

I emailed Mary agian and asked if it was too late to order the previous generation without the ceramic bezel and polished mid links because the mid links were going to drive me crazy! She was so great about it. Those watches look great as well. I will post pictures of the watch Mary has when I get it. I know the watch may not be as new as the one I originally purchased but it is hopefully more correct with the brushed bracelet. Mary is truly wonderful to work with and I will certainly buy from her again.

Hi forumula,

Someone ordered a new black ceramic sub from Marvellous replicas. It`s posted on another forum (Replica-watches.info). the watch don`t have polished midlinks on its bracelet, and it`s not offered on MRs Website, but was a special order. It`s really an amazing one. The watch is a V-series (engraved on the rehaut close to the 6) and not a M-series which is offered on the webside. I´m not sure if it also has the glidelock-bracelet but i guess so. But there is one thing which is better on skathewatch sub from Mary - International watches, it´s the smaller hour-hand. (Compare with the Gen on the official Rolex-Website). I have just two pics of Marvellouss sub but if you really interested i can search for the thread (with more pictures) and send you the link tomorrow.

dsc0174l2.jpg

dsc0181qh2.jpg

How much did this watch run you? Is it a swiss eta movmt?

This one is from ReplicaMake:

4839821998_ac67298690_b.jpg

I promise, it's been nowhere near my butt.

This one looks great as well. I really like the brushed bracelet. How much did this one run you?

AllergyDoc

Cost me only $102, shipped. It has the 21J movement.

mrtepax
The green ones you buy in the grocery store for scrubbing yer aluminum pans.

Doc, you are a genius!!! Never been happier to use some tool from the kitchen

mrtepax

last night, after a couple of beers with friends, started brushing the midlinks. the work is not over, but i'm on the right way. here a couple of pics:

before

02082010057.jpg

after

03082010064.jpg

and with the nato strap

06072010047.jpg

Edited by mrtepax

greg_r

Any chance you could reduce the size of those pics, please, mrtepax? They're way too big for the board. I'd recommend something under 1024x768