Sign in to follow this  
jm22

Best Skyfall Rep

jm22

Is there a general consensus as to the best Skyfall rep? I know the first ones had some issues but it's been over a year now, so I assume they've got them dialed in (no pun)

Omegabond007

I'm hoping because I think the one from Andrew that's ceramic and like $338 is my next purchase. :)

Left Coast Guy

You don't want a Skyfall, you want a Rolex Sub. Trust me. Just post a note asking who's got the best Sub...

George.

The latest versions are very good. Email pretty much any TD, they will source it for you.

Remember it's CNY right now, response may be slow. Other than that, there are many reviews around the place, have a little search around

jm22

I saw Andrew and Josh lately getting good reviews.

And the Rolex sarcasm wasn't called for, glad you got it out of your system though

George.

I saw Andrew and Josh lately getting good reviews.

And the Rolex sarcasm wasn't called for, glad you got it out of your system though

Yeah, i was going to say something about that. A lot of snidey comments about 'the best XYZ' recently

fraaaaank

You don't want a Skyfall, you want a Rolex Sub. Trust me. Just post a note asking who's got the best Sub...

Well not everyone appreciated it, but it did made my day. For what that's worth.