Sign in to follow this  
sbbassdude

Another ebay pam fake.....

mattstone83

what are the tells on that model expect the fact the seller provides no information whatsoever lol

headhunt3r

what are the tells on that model expect the fact the seller provides no information whatsoever lol

The lack of incabloc is an easy one.

James.

Incabloc is all wrong, gear teeth aren't polished. 100% REP

mattstone83

I've got no idea what an incabloc is, better do some reading :)

nunu78

I wish you would have do that before Laughing out Loud on those who actually know that.

mattstone83

I wish you would have do that before Laughing out Loud on those who actually know that.

I was laughing at the lack of information provided by the seller, good for you though

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

couple more pros need to comment and confirm i 100%if it's rep.... and if it is get it reported and taken down....

Great bit of advice given by a mod on RWI is to make sure in a report that you state ... reported to manufacturer as well .. and

ebay should pay far more attention

sbbassdude

Looks like someone made an offer on it.....

James.
:Whistle:

James.

The fucking cum stain responded to my message and $1 offer (I only made an offer so I could send him the "your watch is fake, here's why message and get his attention) and what do I get in return? at fucking "counter offer" of $3,500 :facepalm: jee-sus fucking christ what a wanker. Report report report

TheInthusiest

The fucking cum stain responded to my message and $1 offer (I only made an offer so I could send him the "your watch is fake, here's why message and get his attention) and what do I get in return? at fucking "counter offer" of $3,500 :facepalm: jee-sus fucking christ what a wanker. Report report report

:lmao:

Dr_Rolex

The lack of incabloc is an easy one.

good eye there budd totally agree plus comming from new york im not surprised....last month when i was walking in times square some bum wanted to sell me a "rolex" haha

Zachthebaker

:rofl: :rofl:

pfcdre

Reported!

sbbassdude

I also reported the listing before starting this thread. To be quite honest, I've reported other fraudulent listings in the past to ebay and it doesn't appear that they put any effort into removing them.

N.Rico

while eBay can make some $ ,they dont pay to much attention.

James.

Success.