Sign in to follow this  
pollux1

Hublot big bang bracelet. Any idea of quality?

pollux1

Hi all, can anyone recommend a HBB bracelet, the metal and rubber/ceramic?? one? I've already asked Mark at Timesshops and he can't source one. Also has anyone had one of these and can comment on their quality? Many thanks. :lol:

Luthier

2 days ago Raptor and me spent a day with Mary on the Watch Market, and I had the opportunity to inspect BB bracelet, because it will be my next buy, and can assure you - the quality is just outstanding. So outstanding, that Raptor shelled out the cash, and bought that BB right away. Seriously, really great watch and great bracelet. It was RG with black ceramic bezel, and RG/Black ceramic bracelet, and it's way much more beautiful, than rubber strap. Clasp is great too.

Highly recommended!!

pollux1
2 days ago Raptor and me spent a day with Mary on the Watch Market, and I had the opportunity to inspect BB bracelet, because it will be my next buy, and can assure you - the quality is just outstanding. So outstanding, that Raptor shelled out the cash, and bought that BB right away. Seriously, really great watch and great bracelet. It was RG with black ceramic bezel, and RG/Black ceramic bracelet, and it's way much more beautiful, than rubber strap. Clasp is great too.

Highly recommended!!

Thanks Luthier, much obliged mate!