Sign in to follow this  
Hazz

Small wrists and Nato straps

Hazz

I have a small wrist 6.75, bought some decent Natos, but nothing seems to suit,

I know a two piece will work, but not found any decent ones.

Any small wrists in the same boat ?

Left Coast Guy

I would think a small wrist would work better as then you can wrap the excess back under the 2nd ring.

I have large wrist so only have a nub of excess nylon, so I have to wrap under the 3rd ring.

12312461016_ba76b8951a.jpg

Edited by Afdaddy

nunu78

I have same wrist as yours Ant, 6.75. May be gonna get nato myself to put BR02 as the rubber strap is not very comfortable.

rusty peters

6.75? I have Popeye like 6.5 inchers. NATO straps only work well on flat backed watches for me. I tried some on my Breitlings and they looked awful. They looked like they were on stilts. EBay has some decent looking two piece nylon straps but I have no experience with them. My Skyland Avenger is at the post office as we speak and I will try it on a two piece NATO if the rubber strap is way too big for my guns.

ellistyle1

In my short experience with natos (which I love, btw) and life long experience with small wrists, I've found that you have to break the nato in. Find the most comfortable hole (hehehe) then find the fold that puts the excess under the ring. After a month or so it starts to wear flatter and looks better, more natural. That has been my experience. I wear my JLC NSD on a nato. I had it on a 3 ring. It has been on a five for a short time now. I think I only prefer the 3 ring because I had broken it in so well.