Sign in to follow this  
ambroseh

Corum Golden/TI Bridge

ambroseh

Has anyone ever purchased a Golden or TI Bridge rep?

greg_r

Not seen a rep of the ti bridge (although it may exist, I don't know), but there are a few guys here with GB reps and/or homages (the search function should turn 'em up). They look pretty nice - not desperately close to gen but given that hardly anybody is ever going to have seen one in the flesh, it probably doesn't really matter.

Just bear in mind that they're cheapies and don't expect perfection. They're nice for the dough though...

Edit: the ti bridge is indeed repped, although it's actually brushed SS rather than real ti.

Calcidose

I've never seen a Corum bridge rep.

ambroseh

I've seen other models on sites other than the ones on the TD list.. just not sure about how good and trustworthy they are.

Calcidose

I've seen the rep, thanks for the link. It's not expensive at all.

Edited by Calcidose

Kcore

I've never seen a Corum bridge rep.

You need to take a look at Stuvtgee's thread on his Corum bridge with pics. i'm sure he now uses a pic of his bridge in his sig line.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...ge&fromsearch=1

I also have a bridge. it's not a rep but a gen that was a linmited edition by the Brooklyn watch company. Very fitting as their logo is the Brooklyn Bridge.

You know when you're wearing a bridge, no one else in the room will have one on!

BWCBridge_zps03e273df.jpeg

Stuvetjee

Not seen a rep of the ti bridge (although it may exist, I don't know), but there are a few guys here with GB reps and/or homages (the search function should turn 'em up). They look pretty nice - not desperately close to gen but given that hardly anybody is ever going to have seen one in the flesh, it probably doesn't really matter.

Just bear in mind that they're cheapies and don't expect perfection. They're nice for the dough though...

Edit: the ti bridge is indeed repped, although it's actually brushed SS rather than real ti.

Yes :)

This is my rep:

182C1B5E-0CDF-423A-B5D6-3CC2F02EDD18_zps1jvxamdi.jpg

8319808D-AD99-4822-B094-7E60B2F10E20_zpsbcmrwwpp.jpg

911EFFE1-B896-4E02-8637-8D2439A8A00F_zpsitpbzsrh.jpg

5DD0952E-35D0-4DA0-8846-CB3642E8AA44_zpszvq3cl5p.jpg

919AC962-02E4-451D-808B-C3C52DD2C595_zpstixccx4s.jpg

087B549F-CCC0-4DC6-86BD-BF45D730D353_zpsxcyydqdt.jpg

For OP :)

This is a very reliable handwind movement. Because of its basic design :)

Edited by Stuvetjee

Loggerchicken45

See, I know this rep would never get produced at a higher price point for lack of demand but the crappy finishing quality kind of defeats the point of getting a Ti/Golden Bridge, doesn't it? Still super cool and all but I'm not sure what to think of it at such a low price point.