Sign in to follow this  
AM_Wood

You Tube post about what you can tell about a Cartier Santos 100 wearer.

nyckid

If you guys don't have anything better to post about, please post about my designer sneakers, or my fashionable trousers. BUT PLEASE, FECKIN PLEASE!!!! THERE ARE 100s of threads about this moron, would you stop it already??? Noobs, find better dogsh*t to post as this one is old news!

:suicide:

Kleen™
If you guys don't have anything better to post about, please post about my designer sneakers, or my fashionable trousers. BUT PLEASE, FECKIN PLEASE!!!! THERE ARE 100s of threads about this moron, would you stop it already??? Noobs, find better dogsh*t to post as this one is old news!

+1

And it has been way too long since we last had a stab at NKs lobotomy-sneakers...

nyckid

+1

And it has been way too long since we last had a stab at NKs lobotomy-sneakers...

Dammit Kleen!!! Louboutin mate, louboutin! :picard2:

:lol:

Waytall

I thought it was funny.

AM_Wood

I thought it was funny.

I thought it was hysterical. An over the top spoof of opinionated, pretentious watch snobs.

nyckid

I thought it was funny.

I thought it was hysterical. An over the top spoof of opinionated, pretentious watch snobs.

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw him the first time here.

After seeing 100+ threads with same annoying feckin idiot, I tend to think differently now.

dave1978

Those watches do look a bit girly tho

Howeazie

Whose rubber gloves are they on the table top and what are the for? Archie knows.

Aren

+1

I thought they were coconut?

nyckid

+1

Aren

+1

They aren't (edible) shredded coconut? :huh:

onionbag

I thought it was funny.

Nope.

Archie's for real..........he believes that stuff.

See my earlier post.

JohnG

Why are people so angry, being gay is nothing to be ashamed of. And if you are not gay and are insulted, remember, he said 80%, so he is not saying you are gay.... you could be part of the 20% who aren't.

Mystery Shopper

Very unfair on Santos wearers though. Jury still out on Cartier for men? :D

chats

what my english teacher told me from a literature in highschool many years ago

gay = happy

i am happy when i wear my santos

AM_Wood

oops

Edited by AM_Wood