Sign in to follow this  
andyboy

Seiko Monster on Vintage Leather

andyboy

Bought this strap to go on my Black Bay Homage but in the sales pictures the thread was more red than orange.

So having an Orange Monster it has a new home for a while.

P2081217_edited_zpsd1412f04.jpgP2081220_zps57452f27.jpgP2081216_zps6971b5cf.jpgP2081215_zps7dc52306.jpgP2081213_zps52662ff1.jpgP2081212_zps4edb38a9.jpg

R1evans

Very nice Andy,where from? :thumbsup:

Pharmo

That's looks good Andy :)

andyboy

From the dealer on the bay that you recommended. lisamary80

nyckid

It looks great Andy! :)

Wear it well mate

R1evans

From the dealer on the bay that you recommended. lisamary80

Great,and they only take a couple of days.

scorpion

Looks good..i was about to ask you where you got that exhibition back on your Orange Monster from as i want one but its not really a true Orange Monster is it?

StormyNight

In answer to Scorpion: It's the Seiko 5 "Mini Monster" as it's sometimes referred as. Still a cracking watch and looks great on this strap!

scorpion

In answer to Scorpion: It's the Seiko 5 "Mini Monster" as it's sometimes referred as. Still a cracking watch and looks great on this strap!

Its not fair it has a nicer rear than my Orange Monster, mine is plain + boring i want a Mini Monster case back for my Monster!

andyboy

Its not fair it has a nicer rear than my Orange Monster, mine is plain + boring i want a Mini Monster case back for my Monster!

Scorp

I think Yobokies can get them for the Orange Monster

maxwas

Beautiful strap (and watch)...

Edited by maxwas

StormyNight

Scorp

They sure can!

Calcidose

Nice pics.

scorpion

Scorp

They sure can!

i looked at the website page but cant make any sense of it - do they sell stuff online or is it just a guy in his bedroom? Do they have a proper website or is it email only? And whilst i am asking 2 questions lets make it 3 :giggle: - any idea how much a clear monster back is?

andyboy

Sorry Scorpion was out for a curry and some beers

You will need to send an enquiry email to Harold at [email protected]

He doesn't have a sales site just the photobucket reference site.if it's available he will be able to help

I am sure I seen someone else put a clear back on their monster.

Hope this helps

scorpion

He doesn't have a sales site just the photobucket reference site.if it's available he will be able to help

Hope this helps

Cheers I might email him but now wonder if it would affect its wr rating. Being an auto I would not have to open it up for a battery change ever so a back change might comprise it.

Del

Hope this helps

Cheers I might email him but now wonder if it would affect its wr rating. Being an auto I would not have to open it up for a battery change ever so a back change might comprise it.

I wouldn't bother. It's not really going to be highly visible mod when you're wearing it! :D

scorpion

Hope this helps

I wouldn't bother. It's not really going to be highly visible mod when you're wearing it! :D

True Del but i like to see my watches "engine" without having to open her up, that's why I like my Veyron with its visible 16 Cylinders :giggle:

I do have a couple of other gens with 300m WR and clear case backs so it guess i will leave the monster alone.

Actually all i need to do is buy a Seiko 5 Mini Monster, will tell Mrs Scorp in time for my birthday - but its November :sad:

Mazz

While Yobokies doesn't have the best web site i highly vouch for him

StormyNight

True Del but i like to see my watches "engine" without having to open her up, that's why I like my Veyron with its visible 16 Cylinders :giggle:

The engine of a Seiko Monster is slightly more agricultural than that of a Veyron! :D