Sign in to follow this  
mondeov6

Placed order with Getat Watch

mondeov6

Hi

I must say my wife is sooooooo wonderful, so beautiful, so intelligent, soooo smar....okey, she just left the room

so... to the piont! :rofl:

I have ordered a watch from Getat and since I had my b-day yesterday my wife did pay for it!

My wife actually gave me a new watch!! :rofl: ....now pinch me hard and smack me in my "glockenspiel"!!

Did not see that coming! :rofl:

It is a Marina Militare 44mm Chronograph 7750 Movement Blue Dial Watch (mm447750bl). The watch looks great

and I think that it is a really good value for the money! (185 USD)

I know it will probably take some time to get the watch but hey...I can wait!

Rolf

P.S. I really do love my wife and she is all the above said things and more! :Whistle:

greg_r

Hey nice choice - and well done to your wife! :Whistle:

dingle

congrats mond. we think dually the same for our wives :Whistle:

Eiderdaus

i have a getat marina militare gmt. maybe someone want to have it ? Oh forgot black pvd with black leatherstrap

greg_r
i have a getat marina militare gmt. maybe someone want to have it ? Oh forgot black pvd with black leatherstrap

Why not list it over in the member sales area? Tat's watches usually sell quite easily :facepalm:

ebzen02

Wish my wife volunteered to pay for a rep.. That'll be the day when I know the world is close to coming to an end!

AllergyDoc
Wish my wife volunteered to pay for a rep.. That'll be the day when I know the world is close to coming to an end!

+1

Head for the bunker!

Speaking of which, I saw a short news story on the telly about an underground community near Barstow, CA, in the desert. Costs $58K for a room for two. Prepare for the end of the world!