Sign in to follow this  
wrecktangle

Where to get Rolex GMT Master 2 - All gold with green dial?

wrecktangle

I've been looking for a Rolex GMT Master 2 which is all gold apart from the green dial & black bezel. I also want the Swiss movement (which is the best??)

I need a dealer which uses PayPal but isn't that Perfect Clones.

I've been looking at this one http://www.tswatchltd.com/12558-ro8720f-gmt-master-ii-ceramic-2012-super-lume-upgraded-v-yg.html

They offer the watch with a 'asian 2836-2 movement' or a 'swiss eta movement but it's 2nd hand for $20 more dollers'.

I'm really stuck for choice, money isn't much of a problem, I just really want this watch preferably with the Swiss movement & can be bought via PayPal. Is there anywhere? Thank you!

t4_robz

The movement isn't second hand as in it has been used by someone else... it says on the webpage under movement options "Sweeping Second Hand", which means that the seconds hand on the Rolex has a very smooth sweep to it and does not tick at all, as some of the cheaper movements would!

rolexlume

i got mine from Trusty Time - Andrew

this is the asian eta 2836, the GMT hand is stuck sometimes but there is a temporary fix for that.

i recommend you to buy a 21j movement if you choose to pull the trigger on that watch, becuse he has more reliable GMT function.

some quick pics for you

IMAG0565_zpsmfxa3cqd.jpg

IMAG0564_zpsou8wfxve.jpg

Porter21

Whats wrong with Perfect Clones???

I have always had great dealing with Josh, he always responds to me quickly. Only thing I don't like is the time it takes for EMS to ship from China to CONUS.... I am NOT a patient person!

Edited by porterhouse21

mrtsumoto80

Whats wrong with Perfect Clones???

I have always had great dealing with Josh, he always responds to me quickly. Only thing I don't like is the time it takes for EMS to ship from China to CONUS.... I am NOT a patient person!

Nothing Wrong the owner is the brother of Andrew from Trusty

Porter21
Whats wrong with Perfect Clones??? I have always had great dealing with Josh, he always responds to me quickly. Only thing I don't like is the time it takes for EMS to ship from China to CONUS.... I am NOT a patient person!
Nothing Wrong the owner is the brother of Andrew from Trusty

O_o I wasn't aware of that!