Sign in to follow this  
registratie.internet

AP 15400 Review

boneone

sardonix there is a A2824 version on pureti.me, it´s looking like your version or? AP logo...

i´am not sure if it´s a BP???

(size is like the miyota version 41mm x 10mm, but the AP logo looks better...)

a2824 (z on end of url? maybe z maker?)

http://pureti.me/product/royal-oak-41mm-15400-11-best-edition-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824z/

http://pureti.me/product/royal-oak-41mm-15400-11-best-edition-silver-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824z/

miyota

http://pureti.me/product/royal-oak-41mm-15400-11-best-edition-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-miyota9015/

http://pureti.me/product/royal-oak-41mm-15400-11-best-edition-silver-dial-on-ss-bracelet-miyota9015/

whats the best one?

thx

sardonix

I have the A2824 Angus version only difference mine has swiss eta installed.

Best to get today is the Miyota version

registratie.internet

Okay, maybe I should not have mentioned the bezel, it provides another discussion as I had closed the chapter.

One more time and hopefully for the last time, the bezel is a little bit turned to the left and it wasn't seen on the QC photos.

It's discussed with the TD and the mods of the forum and finally I decided to keep the watch.

I don't want to hassle with sending it back and the watch is working fine. Probably if I didn't mention the bezel here no one had noticed and the comments would be different.

registratie.internet

UTdAtOL.jpg

Very nice pics Sardonix, I'm trying to make photos with that level of detail, but not succeeding yet as you can see:

Naamloos-1_zpsbd41461d.jpg

boneone

sardonix watching your AP´s is amazing! best pic´s & outstanding quality...

do you mod them, install gen parts, what makes them so sexy???

your 15400 is a real beauty!

is only the decorated movement better on the miyota version?

your dial seems to be perfect or? (AP logo, screws...)

registratie.internet your´s is the miyota version or?

Kleen™
sardonix watching your AP´s is amazing! best pic´s & outstanding quality...

do you mod them, install gen parts, what makes them so sexy???

your 15400 is a real beauty!

is only the decorated movement better on the miyota version?

your dial seems to be perfect or? (AP logo, screws...)

Sard buys (more or less) the exact same reps as the rest of us. It is just his awesome photo skills that make them stand out from the crowd...:-)

registratie.internet

It's the Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic Movement.

OmegaOverlord

Congrats on the AP 15400 and thanks for the pics. We need them much bigger so - huge macroshots to better analyse that bezel-thingy. Just kidding, very happy with my bezel - that is - until now. Have to stop reading reviews :) And this watch gives it all- wonderfully unique SS bracelet and one of the nicest views of the back too. Wear it well, my pair says hello

IMG_0852_zps2e4d018e.jpg

is the one on the left the quartz

Hi everyone,

Got my 15400 a couple of weeks ago and overall it's a good watch.

At the very first moment I wasn't completely satisfied with the placement of the bezel , but it's hard to notice when you're wearing the watch.

The most important thing, the watch works well, the automatic movement is very nice and date/time are pretty accurate.

AP_zpsd90edbbf.png

looks stunning really want one just the price is bit out of my range since i just bought the CrPo

ryan patrick
Congrats on the AP 15400 and thanks for the pics. We need them much bigger so - huge macroshots to better analyse that bezel-thingy. Just kidding, very happy with my bezel - that is - until now. Have to stop reading reviews :) And this watch gives it all- wonderfully unique SS bracelet and one of the nicest views of the back too. Wear it well, my pair says hello

IMG_0852_zps2e4d018e.jpg

That chronograph is stunning, is it a quartz or 7750?! And where'd you get it?! I've been hunting for one just like it!!!!

DC

nice looking piece!

chenzomg

Those sardonix photos have sold me on this watch. I was debating it but I'm going to pull the trigger ASAP. Can't wait.