Sign in to follow this  
Waytall

GeTat GMT

Waytall

Almost forgot that I had ordered this watch 2 weeks ago. Marina Militaire GMT with seconds at 9, date at 3 and power reserve indicator at 6. Many people say that you have to be patient with Getat , but I found just the opposite. The two emails I received were very promt and like I said , 2 weeks from order to delivery.

The watch is really robust and built well. The crown winds very smoothly and sets the hour markers nice.the crown latch is nice and sturdy. I'm sure it will likely loosen over time, but that remains to be seen. Lume is very nice and the strap is very soft and bulky, I love it.

I had ordered this watch when I didn't know reps even existed, otherwise I probably would have just ordered a PAM from one of the vendors.

Waytall

Having trouble adding pics. Bear with me, I'm new....

Waytall
804e60dac4c2f8765278b513edac3259.jpg

Waytall

10fbd050482d43d7dfd0579a690de5c1.jpg

c1bbb828ebad6760881f05150abf5bed.jpg

Mystery Shopper

Very nice. It looks like a decent strap also.

ramirr

That is getat masterpiece!

Flipper81

I'm really considering this version from Jackson tse in pvd black. Does anyone know how these may compare

rusty peters

You have a solid movement too. Good choice.

Pennapolis

Very nice! With me, it took about 6 months from ordering to recieving! But I was the exception to the rule.......I'm very glad it seems like he's not taking so long now. Yours reminds me of the one he did for me......6 months but it was worth it! Is yours 47mm as well?

P1000633_zps7907370b.jpg

spudmachine

Hi there,

I'm still trying to get to grips with this forum. It often seems like folks speak in code (so many abbreviations and oblique references) - and I assume that's because the topics are illegal replica watches.

But in your case it's a "legal homage", right?

I'm just wondering why not post a link so we can check it out. Is "GeTat" a code of some sort? I don't see anything obvious that would fit in "GeTat" in the Trusted Dealer section.

Sorry if I'm being stupid.

Cheers,

SPuD

Pennapolis

Getat used to be a trusted homage dealer. It's been some months since I've been back here on the forum but I think he was taken off because of how long it took to get a finished product from him and he was kinda spotty when it came to communication. Still......lots of folks use him because of his quality work.

http://www.siswatch727.com

Mwhitetx

Stunning looking watch, you in the construction biz?

lovinwatches

Does that power reserve indicator work? Nice watch!