Sign in to follow this  
unclestu

REPLICAMAKE REVIEW FROM A NEWBIE

coolin

im looking forward to your delivery and review (many pics please) I am really interested in the Hublot tourbillon replicamake sell but funds for such a extravagant purchase are sadly lacking ATM

As for prestige in his defence I have found him nothing but helpful and always answers my questions! In fact I took delivery of 2 watches from him yesterday which were delivered far sooner than I anticipated. When I ordered them we chatted back and forth around 30 mins and not only did he talk me out of a more expensive model for one half the price (losing him an extra $140 btw) he was a veritable wikipedea of rep knowledge that cleared a lot of questions up from a noob such as myself and steered me in the right direction.

please note: like Stu I have received no discount or benefit from robert at PW but im always willing to take some :P

nunu78
im looking forward to your delivery and review (many pics please) I am really interested in the Hublot tourbillon replicamake sell but funds for such a extravagant purchase are sadly lacking ATM

As for prestige in his defence I have found him nothing but helpful and always answers my questions! In fact I took delivery of 2 watches from him yesterday which were delivered far sooner than I anticipated. When I ordered them we chatted back and forth around 30 mins and not only did he talk me out of a more expensive model for one half the price (losing him an extra $140 btw) he was a veritable wikipedea of rep knowledge that cleared a lot of questions up from a noob such as myself and steered me in the right direction.

please note: like Stu I have received no discount or benefit from robert at PW but im always willing to take some :P

+++1

Robert is gr8 and I've started my rep addiction with him , he was my fist and only dealer till now and I hope it will be remain same.

Dr Yan

[on available. I would like to see the website have the ability to search by price high to low or visa versa.

WATCHES PURCHASED FROM REPLICAMAKE

1) HB02102 BING BANG ALL BLACK LIMITED EDITION FULL CERAMIC A-7750

2) PM10401 LUMINOR MARINA PAM 104 (BEST VERSION) RUBBER A-7750

3) CARTIER BALLOON BLUE SWISS DIAMOND BEZEL

WATCHES BEING PURCHASED NEXT WEEK

1) RD02102 ROGER DUBUIS EASY DIVER CHRONOEXCEL A-7750 WHITE

2)AP05403 AUDEMARS PIGUET JUAN PABLO MONTOYA RG A-7750 BLACK

where are the pictures man?

Edited by dryan

unclestu
lol

The guy's new and excited, give him a break :boobies2:

Thanks for the review, Stu. If it is all true (we must all be sceptics until proven otherwise!) then that's great service, and hopefully Lay will be able to maintain that level of service if he gets busier, which he surely will if he's good :)

Thanks for your KIND WORDS.......

I don't quite understand all of the hostility and negativity being displayed by some of the members here. Is it so unbelievable that a person actually takes pride in their work and actually cares about their customers?

I can almost understand that type of attitude from another dealer. But from other forum members I don't get it.

In any event, whether they believe what I said in my post or not it does not really matter. What matters is that the very presence of Replicamake on the trusted dealer list will make the joy of buying a replica watch better for everyone regardless of who they choose to buy from.

Did you ever hear the expression "A new broom always sweeps clean"? Replicamake is our new broom. What I said in my review about Replicamake is true. That being said all the other dealers are going to have to step up their game or they will become some ones lunch and that my friend will be better for all of us.

Thanks again for the kind words :rofl:

Brightlight
I don't quite understand all of the hostility and negativity being displayed by some of the members here. Is it so unbelievable that a person actually takes pride in their work and actually cares about their customers?

Well I suggest you think it through. And it has nothing to do with Replicamake but with your bombastic posts, go figure.

Did you ever hear the expression "A new broom always sweeps clean"? Replicamake is our new broom. What I said in my review about Replicamake is true. That being said all the other dealers are going to have to step up their game or they will become some ones lunch and that my friend will be better for all of us.

Did you ever hear the expression "Think before you speak"? Or maybe "An empty vessel makes the most noise"? For a newbie you sure have some powerful evangelistic opinions with which to grace the lives of us no nothing oldies. Our other dealers must be quaking in their boots.

Can I suggest in the kindest possible way that you take a step back. You have it seems dealt with one new to the board dealer. All of a sudden it seems you know it all and are arrogantly dictating to the other members who they should buy from and questioning how they act. Maybe that's your new broom philosophy, but new brooms inevitably run into some shit and the shine wears off, to be replaced by tarnish.

And the funniest thing of all is that all you have done is chatted to someone online and suddenly he's your best friend. All this wonderful information he has given you about reps, you know it to be correct? Where are these wonderful watches from this absolute paragon of a dealer? Do you have them yet? If one is DOA or not quite what you ordered, as can happen occasionally with most dealers, what then, are you going to post what an absolute shit this dealer is for sending rubbish? What happens if you find another dealer is selling the same watch cheaper?

Sorry my friend you are clearly a salesman's dream, and you've just made yourself look silly.

skintrade

Stu, I look forward to seeing your review when you receive your watches.

With regard to brooms, some of you may be familar with a TV show in UK called 'Only Fools and Horses' where a character called Trigger tells of the broom he has for the 18yrs he worked sweeping roads for the council, it has had the head changed a few times and has had a couple of new handles BUT it is the same broom for 18yrs LOL, just thought I would add that, it may help :)

GC

great to read you found your dealer of choice!

Baldrick
"A new broom always sweeps clean"? Replicamake is our new broom.

Are you suggesting that this house was dirty in the first place and needed sweeping clean, that's simple arrogance not a 'noobie' mistake :lol:

What matters is that the very presence of Replicamake on the trusted dealer list will make the joy of buying a replica watch better for everyone regardless of who they choose to buy from.

tell us exactly HOW, his presence will make it 'joyous' or better for everyone, regardless of who they buy from, I don't understand that belief?

RM isn't offering anything new, lots of dealers have behaved in the same manner to other members, and his QC isn't anything extraordinary, either, your praise of him is simply an insult to other dealers. !

Replicamake is our new broom.

Exactly who is 'OUR", WTF do you think you are, coming in with a dozen posts and pontificating in this manner. a self - confessed NOOB that knows next to fukk all about reps or the hobby / bizness, suddenly you're the Oracle at Delphi :)

That being said all the other dealers are going to have to step up their game or they will become some ones lunch and that my friend will be better for all of us.

I don't care what others think, you're a shill, you use every post to highlight his name and how wonderful he is, if after a chat of 5 hours you consider him a 'friend', you need to get a life, of course he's going to be your friend, you're buying fukking watches from him, his product, service and QC is no better than other good dealers here, so get outtta here with your snake-oil salesman sycophantic ravings.

Also interesting to note whose continued presence reading this topic, none other than good ole Lay himself, just exactly who is 'UncleStu", ?

GC
"A new broom always sweeps clean"? Replicamake is our new broom.

Are you suggesting that this house was dirty in the first place and needed sweeping clean, that's simple arrogance not a 'noobie' mistake :lol:

What matters is that the very presence of Replicamake on the trusted dealer list will make the joy of buying a replica watch better for everyone regardless of who they choose to buy from.

tell us exactly HOW, his presence will make it 'joyous' or better for everyone, regardless of who they buy from, I don't understand that belief?

RM isn't offering anything new, lots of dealers have behaved in the same manner to other members, and his QC isn't anything extraordinary, either, your praise of him is simply an insult to other dealers. !

Replicamake is our new broom.

Exactly who is 'OUR", WTF do you think you are, coming in with a dozen posts and pontificating in this manner. a self - confessed NOOB that knows next to fukk all about reps or the hobby / bizness, suddenly you're the Oracle at Delphi :)

That being said all the other dealers are going to have to step up their game or they will become some ones lunch and that my friend will be better for all of us.

I don't care what others think, you're a shill, you use every post to highlight his name and how wonderful he is, if after a chat of 5 hours you consider him a 'friend', you need to get a life, of course he's going to be your friend, you're buying fukking watches from him, his product, service and QC is no better than other good dealers here, so get outtta here with your snake-oil salesman sycophantic ravings.

Also interesting to note whose continued presence reading this topic, none other than good ole Lay himself, just exactly who is 'UncleStu", ?

Baldy... I missed you! Scary but true!

JC7

Stu... seems to be making it a bit hard on himself which has sadly seemed at least to turn into an attack on replicamake.. here are my reviews from RWI. Those of you who know RWI is bigger than this forum and his QC hasn't slipped a bit. He is the most patient dealer you will meet and has let me change my mind several times for no reason after he has the watch in hand.. he does this with no grief. I don't get paid or compensated in any way by Lay.. but felt the right thing to do was to step show you my reviews.. the pics.. and the videos. Enjoy guys!!

ReplicaMake review-Montblanc Star Chrono

Smooth transaction.. I paid for the watch after going back and forth via email with Lay making final decisions and asking questions about any known defects everything was answered very promptly and CC payment on his site is very convienient. A day or two later he sent me a youtube video of the watch including the BPH with my actual order number tag on the watch. I approved it and he sent me shipping info the next day. I had the watch in my posession 5 or 6 days later via ems to usps. Smooth as can be and Lay is ridiculously nice. I also have 1 breitling on the way (should be here tomorrow) and I ordered 3 more today from him and will update you guys as soon as I have the videos. Enjoy the pics guys...

Joseph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFByYENlyn8 <--video of my QC

137.jpg

132.jpg

135.jpg

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthrea...rono-56028.html <--original post on RWI

_________

JC7

Review 2

ReplicaMake-Breitling Chronomatic

Hey Guys,

Order this baby about a week and a half ago, spent a few days in customs plus had to deal with the 4th of July holiday. Transaction is smooth as ever had video of the watch within a day or two and Lay answered a ridiculous amount of questions for me about the quality of different Brietlings "out of the box". This will be my "go to" ...I'm thinking leather strap and rubber bezel so I shouldn't have to baby it too much. Enjoy the photos guys.

JC

008.jpg

009.jpg

021.jpg

unclestu

Well I suggest you think it through. And it has nothing to do with Replicamake but with your bombastic posts, go figure.

Did you ever hear the expression "Think before you speak"? Or maybe "An empty vessel makes the most noise"? For a newbie you sure have some powerful evangelistic opinions with which to grace the lives of us no nothing oldies. Our other dealers must be quaking in their boots.

Can I suggest in the kindest possible way that you take a step back. You have it seems dealt with one new to the board dealer. All of a sudden it seems you know it all and are arrogantly dictating to the other members who they should buy from and questioning how they act. Maybe that's your new broom philosophy, but new brooms inevitably run into some shit and the shine wears off, to be replaced by tarnish.

And the funniest thing of all is that all you have done is chatted to someone online and suddenly he's your best friend. All this wonderful information he has given you about reps, you know it to be correct? Where are these wonderful watches from this absolute paragon of a dealer? Do you have them yet? If one is DOA or not quite what you ordered, as can happen occasionally with most dealers, what then, are you going to post what an absolute shit this dealer is for sending rubbish? What happens if you find another dealer is selling the same watch cheaper?

Sorry my friend you are clearly a salesman's dream, and you've just made yourself look silly.

Wow it is amazing that you think so little of yourself that you refer to yourself as being a no nothing oldie.

"For a newbie you sure have some powerful evangelistic opinions with which to grace the lives of us no nothing oldies." Why do you feel so threatened by the opinions of someone new? The fact that I identified myself as being a "NEWBIE" I thought would have defused any feelings of insecurity some people might have. I guess that didn't happen with you. I am sorry if I rocked your world a wee bit with what I had to say. Please my friend don't get carried away with the fact that I identified myself as being a newbie. You have no idea as to what I have achieved, accomplished and acquired in my life believe me I am no newbie. I was only using that phrase with respect to fake watches as I in fact have had no experience with buying fake watches before. I have always purchased the real thing. It is mentalities such as yours that have helped me make my fortune and I love you for it.

As far as my experience with Replicamake I have only been stating the facts as they occurred and as indicated at the end of my post it states "TO BE CONTINUED". If what arrives at my door turns out to be not what I was promised that is what will be stated in my conclusion. But I am happy to say that I received photos and videos of the actual watches that I will be getting as they were being QC'D and today I received a tracking number so far so good. Did you get a video of the actual watch that you purchased before you gave your approval to ship it? That seems like a pretty good way of doing business to me. But what do I know maybe it is better to have your watch arrive DOA in the USA. As I said I made my fortune from people with your mentality and I meant what i said/ I LOVE YOU FOR IT.......

JC7

3rd :lol:

ReplicaMake review - 3 Watches

Hi all, I ordered 3 new ones from Lay about a week and a half ago and got them yesterday. I changed my mind on the J12 after he already had it in his possesion and he changed it out for me with no issues or grief. I can't say enough about him... here are the pics guys, enjoy!

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

009-1-1.jpg

Edited by jclouston7

Baldrick
Wow it is amazing that you think so little of yourself that you refer to yourself as being a no nothing oldie.

"For a newbie you sure have some powerful evangelistic opinions with which to grace the lives of us no nothing oldies." Why do you feel so threatened by the opinions of someone new? The fact that I identified myself as being a "NEWBIE" I thought would have defused any feelings of insecurity some people might have. I guess that didn't happen with you. I am sorry if I rocked your world a wee bit with what I had to say. Please my friend don't get carried away with the fact that I identified myself as being a newbie. You have no idea as to what I have achieved, accomplished and acquired in my life believe me I am no newbie. I was only using that phrase with respect to fake watches as I in fact have had no experience with buying fake watches before. I have always purchased the real thing. It is mentalities such as yours that have helped me make my fortune and I love you for it.

As far as my experience with Replicamake I have only been stating the facts as they occurred and as indicated at the end of my post it states "TO BE CONTINUED". If what arrives at my door turns out to be not what I was promised that is what will be stated in my conclusion. But I am happy to say that I received photos and videos of the actual watches that I will be getting as they were being QC'D and today I received a tracking number so far so good. Did you get a video of the actual watch that you purchased before you gave your approval to ship it? That seems like a pretty good way of doing business to me. But what do I know maybe it is better to have your watch arrive DOA in the USA. As I said I made my fortune from people with your mentality and I meant what i said/ I LOVE YOU FOR IT.......

Why the fukk didn't you tell us you were ALSO a psychologist, then we woulda excused ya!

Why would ANY member have feelings of insecurity about your STATUS ?

Why do you feel so threatened by the opinions of someone new?

There you go again with that parlour hall psychology, why would ANY member feel threatened by your opinions, whether you were a 'newbie' or an 'oldie' :)

I am sorry if I rocked your world a wee bit with what I had to say.

'Rocked your world', fukk sake, you've got a big opinion of yourself haven't you?

You have no idea as to what I have achieved, accomplished and acquired in my life believe me I am no newbie.

Ditto, your accomplishments mean diddly squat here, we're all interweb billionaires, WIS and bon viveurs and have huge cocks and humungous sex drives!

I was only using that phrase with respect to fake watches as I in fact have had no experience with buying fake watches before. I have always purchased the real thing.

And of course NONE of us here have ever achieved those lofty heights, you are an ARROGANT bar steward aren't you, not to mention CONDESCENDING!

It is mentalities such as yours that have helped me make my fortune and I love you for it.

We can feel the warmth, there are diverse mentalities here, I bet NONE of them made your fortune, it's your mental state that MADE UP your fortune B)

But what do I know maybe it is better to have your watch arrive DOA in the USA. As I said I made my fortune from people with your mentality and I meant what i said/ I LOVE YOU FOR IT.......

Of course the fact that YOUR watches have been VIDEO'D means YOU have uber-protection and a total guarantee that they won't be DOA.

Your state of noobness is what WE love you for, unless of course you are JETMID re-incarnated here to tell us all how you made your fortune massif !

If what arrives at my door turns out to be not what I was promised that is what will be stated in my conclusion

ALL OF THIS SYCOPHANCY AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE PRODUCT YET, YOUR RANTINGS ARE BASED ON A 'VIDEO' :rofl:

A wise man would know to keep his mouth shut until the fat lady's vocal pipes stopped quivering, and you'd have us believe you've made a fortune, get the fukk outta here :lol:

GC

:lol:...really people...really?

We should just be happy we have so many dealers at our service, everyone gets to decide for themselves

who they buy from and why. Every dealer brings something unique to our forum & hobby, each with their own

character & deals. Some are no nonsense, other hold your hand, some have web sites others don't... blah blah blah

Choose your dealer/s than your watch, and everybody is a happy camper!

unclestu
Stu... seems to be making it a bit hard on himself which has sadly seemed at least to turn into an attack on replicamake.. here are my reviews from RWI. Those of you who know RWI is bigger than this forum and his QC hasn't slipped a bit. He is the most patient dealer you will meet and has let me change my mind several times for no reason after he has the watch in hand.. he does this with no grief. I don't get paid or compensated in any way by Lay.. but felt the right thing to do was to step show you my reviews.. the pics.. and the videos. Enjoy guys!!

ReplicaMake review-Montblanc Star Chrono

Smooth transaction.. I paid for the watch after going back and forth via email with Lay making final decisions and asking questions about any known defects everything was answered very promptly and CC payment on his site is very convienient. A day or two later he sent me a youtube video of the watch including the BPH with my actual order number tag on the watch. I approved it and he sent me shipping info the next day. I had the watch in my posession 5 or 6 days later via ems to usps. Smooth as can be and Lay is ridiculously nice. I also have 1 breitling on the way (should be here tomorrow) and I ordered 3 more today from him and will update you guys as soon as I have the videos. Enjoy the pics guys...

Joseph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFByYENlyn8 <--video of my QC

137.jpg

132.jpg

135.jpg

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthrea...rono-56028.html <--original post on RWI

_________

Thanks for the assist. I realy have no intentions on hurting anyones feelings or insulting anyone as many of the members of this forum have chose to do with me. All I can say is how my experience with replica watches went down. After almost getting fleased by a scam artist named Replicaexpert.us I found this forum. It had a list of trusted dealers. I had one simple question that I emailed to severa I will let you knowl on the list. One dealer responded in over a week later. none of the other dealers bothered to reply at all and Replicamake replied in 2 minutes..

If that is the type of service that you people like than I hope for all of you benefit nothing ever changes for the better. All I know is that in my business if I didn't reply to a customer request I would be out of business. Than again I have learned in life that people treat you in the manner which you allow them to treat you. So my friends go for it. if you rather wait over a week for your question to be answered than don't ask Replicamake the question because he will respond to your question a lot faster than that. I am not a shill I will post the pictures of the watches when they arrive and if they arrive in a manner that is not consistent with what I purchased i will let you know.

JC7

All the quality videos and my 2 watches that are in the mail!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffkXQEy8jy0 My HBB on the way!!!!!! I got tracking number if anyone wants it :lol: PLEASE NOTE THE BEAT ERRORS, OR COMPLETE LACK OF THEM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVDwC2lSX1A Some smurfy action for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRaJaVmuaAI J12 action for my mom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HflDiNu_4Vs Timewalker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St6P2YIfOsI...feature=related My current fav Laureus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFByYENlyn8...feature=channel StarChrono

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwpsiSVxrYc Breitling Chronomatic

Hope you enjoyed! Someone said that Stu was a salesmans dream.. looks like he was a nightmare in this instance. On RWI Lay has a loyal following that's growing into an army. Some of you can attest. It's cool if you have your own dealers that's fantastic that you're loyal. But if a dealer is trusted here it's because the ADMINS believed they could provide a service to US. PM me if you want to see receipts or bank statements. LOL I'll post full reviews of the HBB and Sub upon receipt probably early next week.

JC7
Thanks for the assist. I realy have no intentions on hurting anyones feelings or insulting anyone as many of the members of this forum have chose to do with me. All I can say is how my experience with replica watches went down. After almost getting fleased by a scam artist named Replicaexpert.us I found this forum. It had a list of trusted dealers. I had one simple question that I emailed to severa I will let you knowl on the list. One dealer responded in over a week later. none of the other dealers bothered to reply at all and Replicamake replied in 2 minutes..

If that is the type of service that you people like than I hope for all of you benefit nothing ever changes for the better. All I know is that in my business if I didn't reply to a customer request I would be out of business. Than again I have learned in life that people treat you in the manner which you allow them to treat you. So my friends go for it. if you rather wait over a week for your question to be answered than don't ask Replicamake the question because he will respond to your question a lot faster than that. I am not a shill I will post the pictures of the watches when they arrive and if they arrive in a manner that is not consistent with what I purchased i will let you know.

This was no assist to you Stu.. no hard feelings buddy. What was happening here wasn't fair to replicamake.com ...what did you think was going to happen when you posted a 2 page review with no watch!? :lol:

JC7
:lol:...really people...really?

We should just be happy we have so many dealers at our service, everyone gets to decide for themselves

who they buy from and why. Every dealer brings something unique to our forum & hobby, each with their own

character & deals. Some are no nonsense, other hold your hand, some have web sites others don't... blah blah blah

Choose your dealer/s than your watch, and everybody is a happy camper!

x10! Amen G.

pollux1

FFS, this unclu stu/cunt/whatever is obviously a shill, whether the dealer is aware of it or not. Fucking ban him. His drivel is a blatant attempt to mentally rape me via the internet.

Baldrick

He's just a 'newbie', even at being a shill, 11x days on the forum, less than a dozen posts until his 'review' which isn't yet a review, no watches received but he now has a 'friend', he's advising us 'why buy anywhere else'. we're a ship of fools if we don't follow his lead, he's altiloquent, not to mention adoxographical. he's dyslexic and a self confeesed possesor of a fortune made on the backs of mentalities like 'yours', this type of 'review' isn't helpful to anyone, the poster knows nothing about 'reps', would seem to know even less about forum culture and is OBVIOUSLY A SHILL, :lol:

whether the dealer is aware of it or not

The dealer is well aware of it, he's following this thread doggedly!

Chronograph

Drama over fake watches...

Gotta love the interwebs! :lol:

Silverspeed

Jeeeeeeeeeezus...it's 2.26am here, can't sleep, and now I read this

why do I get the need to say Hallelujah....have I seen the light or is it the fuckin insomnia... :lol::)

Baldrick

2.26am, and his drivel hadn't keeled you over yet, you been at the booze again SS :lol:

Silverspeed
2.26am, and his drivel hadn't keeled you over yet, you been at the booze again SS :lol:

for fucks sake...let it be the booze...before I start to sing Hallelujah :)