Baldrick

Here’s a little song you can all join in

It’s very simple and I hope it’s new.

Make your own words up if you want to:

Any old words that you think will do.

Yellow, blue, what’ll I do?

Maybe I’ll just sit here thinking.

Black, white, stop the fight.

Does one of these colours ever bother you?

Hallelujah, hallelujah

Unca Stu is our saviour

and RM is the way :lol:

JC7
He's just a 'newbie', even at being a shill, 11x days on the forum, less than a dozen posts until his 'review' which isn't yet a review, no watches received but he now has a 'friend', he's advising us 'why buy anywhere else'. we're a ship of fools if we don't follow his lead, he's altiloquent, not to mention adoxographical. he's dyslexic and a self confeesed possesor of a fortune made on the backs of mentalities like 'yours', this type of 'review' isn't helpful to anyone, the poster knows nothing about 'reps', would seem to know even less about forum culture and is OBVIOUSLY A SHILL, B)

whether the dealer is aware of it or not

The dealer is well aware of it, he's following this thread doggedly!

With all due respect.. you keep harping on the fact that the guy hasn't purchased anything from Lay and he's a "shill". I can understand how you THOUGHT that but you didn't let it go go after I posted my isht...

You keep harping on the fact like he's not a reputable dealer... Is that your argument? that he's not reputable?? You do realize Boss put him here right?? Why don't you comment on my purchases... comment on my photos.. on my posts in the thread. Can a brotha at least get a "nice watch JC"?! :rofl:

If you just want to argue with Stu because he's "slow" and you can win that's fine.. just say that! IMO replicamake will have to prove himself here just like he did at RWI but slanderous comments like Stu is being paid is ridiculous (who would hire that guy).

Also, the fact that you can see the dealer watching the the thread.. What does that prove exactly?? :lol: Hmmm picture you just opened up a new store and your first review came in!! What do you do Baldrick!? Look at the review...? maybe.. you with me on this? :)

Silverspeed

It makes me wanna shout

Hallelujah

thank you uncle stu

lord your worthy

of all the glory

and all the honer

and all the praise

Baldrick

Comprehension isn't your strong point, is it?

You keep harping on the fact like he's not a reputable dealer...

SHOW ME, where I said he wasn't a reputable dealer !

I can understand how you THOUGHT that but you didn't let it go go after I posted my isht...

I don't have to LET ANYTHING GO, regardless of what YOU post, you're also a newbie here, and YOUR opinion means diddly squat to me also, in fact it's looking very much like a case of 'collusion' to me!

What is 'isht'.. oh let me see, yes. I have to re-arrange the letters, 'my shit'. there ya go, did I get it right, counsellor ?

you keep harping on the fact that the guy hasn't purchased anything from Lay and he's a "shill".

Once again diopey bollocks, I NEVER said he hadn't PURCHASED anything, I said he hadn't RECEIVED anything YET, but your small cranium couldn't quite grasp that now, could it :lol:

Why don't you comment on my purchases... comment on my photos.. on my posts in the thread.

The reason I didn't comment was BECAUSE!!!, I have no interest in your purchases, none of your items appeal to me, and the service you comment on is no more exceptional than any other APPROVED dealers provide!

If you just want to argue with Stu because he's "slow" and you can win that's fine.. just say that!
'

I'm not ARGUING with anyone, slow or otherwise, I'm stating it as I see it, if you don''t like how I see it, shove it.

You do realize Boss put him here right??

And that proves what exactly, ALL dealers are FANTASTIC until something goes wrong, HISTORY on these fora has shown that to be the case, with dealers dropping like fly shit. remember Abay, Natalie, TWP, EddieLee, Luckky, TTK and a myriad of others, ALL of them were APPROVED by Admin, the position of Admin doesn't isolate them from infallability!

but slanderous comments like Stu is being paid is ridiculous

Once again comprehension fails you, no slander was involved, LIBEL perhaps, although even that's doubtful

Slander = the oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.

1. No slander was involved, I never at any time questioned the supplier, only the REVIEWER!

2. It was in written form, possibly LIBEL, but not slander which is spoken.

3. There is no reputation as yet. so nothing injurious can be perpetrated against said 'dealer's reputation!

you're not very good at this forum stuff are ya, I NEVER said he was being paid, I said he was a shill, that state of grace doesn't always involve fiduciary benefit to the shill!

Also, the fact that you can see the dealer watching the the thread.. What does that prove exactly??

Comprehension, comprehension, it's the key to life, it means 'understanding', you've overstood, my comment was to enlighten another member that the dealer was indeed, COGNISCENT of the thread, that's what was PROVEN !

Anything else, counsellor ? :)

I'm not WITH you on anything.

prestigewatchco

I am very interested in seeing the 3 SWISS watches he has bought.

It's inconceivable to think that in a 7 hour marathon chat session the point of movement origin was not talked about.

If this is in fact the case and the OP has reported the facts correctly he has bought watches with Swiss movements.

I have grave doubts he has a Swiss 7750 Hublot coming but look forward to being proven wrong with pictures from the OP

Baldrick

If you don't get a free bar of Toblerone with every purchase, t'aint Swiss :lol:

prestigewatchco
If you don't get a free bar of Toblerone with every purchase, t'aint Swiss B)

Well Baldirck even Toblerone are made in Asia and AE now all the ones in Thailand are made in Asia

Baldrick

Well I guess that's the straw that broke the camel's back, NONE of 'em are Swiss B)

Not that it matters one jot!

JC7

Hey buddy you're entitled to your own opinion however invalid it is. LOL You posed too many points to argue in your last post.. breaking down line by line a great debate tactic at which you are skilled. So of the things you say are humorous... B) I think my post speaks for itself and anyone who hangs out on RWI can attest to it. :)

I do have to say it hurt when you say you didn't like any of my selections.. I thought I was diverse. :tear:

You're a funny and obviously smart guy Rick, I hope that this incident doesn't define our relationship going forward. I feel confident saying that if individuals do order from Lay then the results will speak for themselves... and the other dealers (who post in other dealers threads, WTF) may feel their pockets getting a little lighter.

prestigewatchco

Fuck I don't envy Lay these customers at all. they are so self-righteous and correct bearing in mind they are only Noobs.

What will they be like when they no longer know too much about fuck all?

Incidentally Einstein this is in the General section not a particular dealers section

NFleischer

wow- talk about a tempest in a tea pot! the watches posted look ok- i like the MB Timewalker chrono personally.

they appear to be the regular stuff that all the dealers around here sell, so what's the point of all this drama?

JC7
Fuck I don't envy Lay these customers at all. they are so self-righteous and correct bearing in mind they are only Noobs.

What will they be like when they no longer know too much about fuck all?

Incidentally Einstein this is in the General section not a particular dealers section

Why are his customers "self righteous". I have no idea what you meant by your 2nd statment.. no need to repeat though.. Please. ...funny you'd call me Einstein sardonically when common sense would tell you that " REPLICAMAKE REVIEW FROM A NEWBIE" was a sales review. B) I honestly just thought that common courtesy and business ethics would prevent you from chiming in on this thread. I have nothing against you but let me ask... Did this win you any customers PWC?

Baldrick

And you're entitled to yours, regardless of how many holes there are in it, the only hole that's worth noting is the hole where your shit emanates from, we need to keep clear of that hole.

You posed too many points to argue in your last post

I guess that means you had no rebuttal or lacked the skill thereof !

breaking down line by line a great debate tactic at which you are skilled.

It's not the only thing I'm skilled at, I also have a great nose for detecting juvencus manus!

I think my post speaks for itself and anyone who hangs out on RWI can attest to it

This isn't RWI !

I do have to say it hurt when you say you didn't like any of my selections

I'm sure you'll get over it, altho' the taste factor may be a hurdle !

I hope that this incident doesn't define our relationship going forward.

We don't have a relationship, and it would take something greater to contemplate any forward motion!

You now have approx 18 posts, and 13x of them were on the subject of RM, even in your last post, you just can't resist the prospect of little less than another subliminal shill post, can you?

1. I'm not your 'buddy' !

2. I wasn't stating my OPINION in my rebuttal to you, I was stating FACTS which you failed to comprehend.

3. My name isn't 'Rick'.

4. As I said this isn't RWI.

5. The members of this forum will make their own minds up, they don't need re-inforcing from any LARGER forum!

6. I don't envision any other dealers pocket being lightened, RM doesn't have any USP over any of the dealers here!

prestigewatchco

Why would I want to win any customers that require 7 hours on a chat site to sell them 3 watches?

I would hope that my posting here would dissuade such members from considering buying from me.

I have seen these threads a million times over the years and in almost all cases with such high expectations it ends in tears at some stage.

This is why there is not only one dealer on the Fora but many.

Horses for courses springs to mind

JC7

Thank you for counting my posts.. I'm posting on an RM thread because you're here talking to me here.. I really don't know what to say to that... HHAHAHA this is soo funny

Sorry for calling you rick... i didn't know. It's too bad we wont be buddies I guess...

and I don't care that much to argue with you.. and break it down line by line. I got my watches and that's why I'm here! :Dthe fact this is still going is kind of sad... I am disappointed you don't like my taste.. I'll post my Concepta Portuguese when I get it... you gotta like that!!

and I strongly agree with the fact the members of this forum will agree whats best for them whether it's PWC, RM, Hont whomever..

JC7
Why would I want to win any customers that require 7 hours on a chat site to sell them 3 watches?

I would hope that my posting here would dissuade such members from considering buying from me.

I have seen these threads a million times over the years and in almost all cases with such high expectations it ends in tears at some stage.

This is why there is not only one dealer on the Fora but many.

Horses for courses springs to mind

Agree with that 100%!! I certainly wouldn't spend 7 hours on chat with someone so they would buy a watch... but everyone makes decisions based on what is best for them. I just thought it inappropriate for you to be in the thread at all. But I'm no mod.. I'm still a "noob" by many standards and in many ways. (like arguing with Baldrick is not something a vet would do. LOL)

prestigewatchco

Well the thing is unlike most every other dealer I spend time on the fora and actually post to a lot of threads as do most members.

Being a dealer doesn't automatically ban me from posting to a thread.

If more dealers spent time on the forum rather than using it just as a shop front then members would have a better insight to what actually goes on rather than as it now swallowing all the hype "made from Gen sample side by side" "Genuine OE" etc which are all a load of bollocks

Baldrick
I'm posting on an RM thread because you're here talking to me here.

No, your original posts didn't reference me at all!

You've posted a load of RM's videos for members to see.

Let me clarify a few things for you.

The videos means diddly squat, the MOMENT a watch, ANY watch gen or rep is put into the postal system it is subject to all the forces that cack handed postal employees WILL impose upon it, from throwing it into baskets, rough handling of mail sacks, ( your packet was the first one thrown into the sack, ergo, it's carrying the weight of everything above it and taking the brunt when it's dumped on the tarmac), so ANY timegraph reading is only good for that MOMENT in time.

RM isn't unique in any way, a lot of dealers carry out some if not all the QC methods that RM does, I'm not a shill for ANY dealer. but the very first dealer to carry out extensive QC tests was TTK, he timed the watches, tested them on a Bergeon cyclo-tester for power reserve, carried out water-resistance tests and cherry-picked and QC'd all the watches himself, he was doing that 5 years ago, as well as spending hours on Skype chatting to members, he's not on the forums now, so this isn't a shill post for him, but just to illustrate that as a 'newbie' you may be impressed with all that RM appears to be doing, but it's not new and it's not unique.

If RM is spending 7 hours at a time chatting to noobs, he ain't doing QC, and if he's passing QC over to others then he's relinquishing control of QC!

I am disappointed you don't like my taste.. I'll post my Concepta Portuguese when I get it... you gotta like that!!

I sincerely doubt it!

dingle

this thread has run it's course. Please move along.

Thanks

prestigewatchco

Well I tell you honestly I put all my watches in a carrier bag and send them to my watchsmith to check .

He checks the timekeeping and looks for any obvious problems in the watch generally.

I pay around $2 a watch for this so why would I want to do it myself I am not a watchsmith so can do nothing if it needs adjusting etc so a pointless exercise in my opinion better to let someone who knows what they are doing do it.

JC7

I honestly don't care who anyone buys from Baldrick. I just saw what appeared to be bullying on a new guy and a dealer that I trust so I did what I thought was right regardless of what people may think.

I don't know what cyclonic whateverthewhozit is so I guess I am impressed by a video and pics of my watches before they're sent, but everyone else seems to be impressed too so I thought that counted for something. You have proven me wrong I guess...

You can apply the same logic to the QC that if PWC spends time online posting then he "ain't doing QC" (i don't believe that PWC,just for arguments sake)..it's circle logic. Anyways I like chatting with intelligent people maybe next time were are in a thread together it will be a little lighter conversation and we can potentially find a point of mutual agreement... like a nice pair of breasts or something.

JC7
this thread has run it's course. Please move along.

Thanks

Sorry Dingle.. I was in the middle of posting when I saw this.

Man that avatar 601.gif

Baldrick
I honestly don't care who anyone buys from Baldrick

That may be the case, the OP however was advocating something quite different.

Why buy elsewhere

I just saw what appeared to be bullying on a new guy

No bullying involved, the OP elected to put up a review, which wasn't, he then elected to tell us that this new dealer was going to sweep the place clean, that other dealers were going to lose out to him. that we were all fools for not buying from him, we're also retarded and haven't a pot to piss in, seems like a case of reverse discrimination or bullying to me!

but everyone else seems to be impressed too

Not EVERYONE!

You can apply the same logic to the QC that if PWC spends time online posting then he "ain't doing QC"

No, logic would dictate that PWC nor any of his shills ( if indeed he has any), are promoting his QC as a USP, by his own admission he dun do that, not that there is anything wrong with that.

if you like chatting with intelligent people then there shall be no booby talk transpiring, that's SFA's area of expertise!

JC7

Who is this SFA you speak of and where can I find him!??