Sign in to follow this  
unclestu

REPLICAMAKE REVIEW FROM A NEWBIE

nunu78

I need a lawyer to claim some damages from the members of this forum in terms of lost of income @ GUMTREE :stupid::D:lol:

Luthier
Robert - all I can say is that you should have seen the PMs :lol:

No, thanks, but no, thanks.

We had enough of this...

Ska

Fucker deserves worse. Haven't seen arrogance like that for a while. Hope the ban hamster found him tasty.

Ahem.....Perhaps some of his PM's should be posted here. I could do with some rant ammo...

greg_r

Suffice it to say that he threatened us with his might as a used car dealer, his lawyer (whom, I am sure, also thinks he's a pain in the ass) and his big sister who has buttocks the size of hippopotami (I might be making the last bit up...).

dingle
Suffice it to say that he threatened us with his might as a used car dealer, his lawyer (whom, I am sure, also thinks he's a wanker) and his big sister who has buttocks the size of hippopotami (I might be making the last bit up...).

yes. Silverspeed would have been a better choice to represent him :lol:

nunu78
Fucker deserves worse. Haven't seen arrogance like that for a while. Hope the ban hamster found him tasty.

Ahem.....Perhaps some of his PM's should be posted here. I could do with some rant ammo...

+1

And now my request to all honourable Mods and Amins plz grant us the wish of seeing one of the biggest uptight bastards golden PMs.

prestigewatchco

Where did he live? Which country

nunu78

By Amins I mean to say Admins.

Sorry for the typing mistake :lol:

dingle

US

greg_r

USA. Newark by the looks of it... If he gives us any shit, I'll have a word with SFA :lol:

nunu78

All of a sudden Internet becomes very intresting

dingle

USA. Newark by the looks of it... If he gives us any shit, I'll have a word with SFA :D

damn colonials :lol:

KBH

Newark isn't part of US. We deeded the state of New Jersey back to Italy years ago.

I wonder if he hangs out with Snooki?

JC7

AWESOME THREAD!

12254a885fadccc3b.gif

cigator

As a new member to this site, it almost seems to me that the OP works for or profits from Replicamakes business. As such, despite this board's admin's endorsement of this dealer, I will stay away from this dealer, as I find that any business that so grossly overstates its service does so to make up for deficiencies. Otherwise, this thread was quite entertaining.

Chronograph

USA. Newark by the looks of it...

Well, that explains quite a bit. :)

Not to sterotype...but I'm gonna stereotype. Never met anyone from Jersey that wasn't a total douche.

JC7
As a new member to this site, it almost seems to me that the OP works for or profits from Replicamakes business. As such, despite this board's admin's endorsement of this dealer, I will stay away from this dealer, as I find that any business that so grossly overstates its service does so to make up for deficiencies. Otherwise, this thread was quite entertaining.

Man you can see the shit stirring is over buddy... let it go... at this point you don't know your ass from your elbow so read up before commenting on shit you know nothing about.

colin
:)

trailboss99

Nope, Because Lay is not stupid enough to come in here and have someone do that. You would have to be one dumbass to think that was going to wash on a rep forum. Just a silly guy thinking he was doing Lay a favor is all. Talks like a car salesman doesn't he?

Col.

dingle

+1

Nope, Because Lay is not stupid enough to come in here and have someone do that. You would have to be one dumbass to think that was going to wash on a rep forum. Just a silly guy thinking he was doing Lay a favor is all. Talks like a car salesman doesn't he?

Col.

Akira
AWESOME THREAD!

i could make a movie out of this stuff

USA. Newark by the looks of it... If he gives us any shit, I'll have a word with SFA :)

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

cigator

Man you can see the shit stirring is over buddy... let it go... at this point you don't know your ass from your elbow so read up before commenting on shit you know nothing about.

I did not join this board to be insulted by dolts like you. Grow-up. That was the impression I got from reading through this thread, sorry if you were offended.

Baldrick

:P

I can't believe that he took what I posted literally and as a serious threat, LMFAO.

What a complete and utter wanker!

Still, be thankful for small mercies, if this was his review BEFORE getting the watches, think of the review we would have faced after receipt. :)

speedzmaster

Is there a Reader's Digest version of this? I feel like I'm missing out on some genuine fun. But, 7 pages? Eek! :)

Baldrick
If he gives us any shit, I'll have a word with SFA

How'z the Scottish Football Association gonna help you :)