Sign in to follow this  
unclestu

REPLICAMAKE REVIEW FROM A NEWBIE

Pob

LOL that is all i have to say about that guy!

If I ever say something stupid like that guy, please can someone shot me on the spot:)

BUT HE WAS ENTERTAINING :P))))

just spend 1h reading this!

onzenuub
tempting as it might be, there can only be one true pink mod - and he's on vacation :P

Is that the one with the yellow knitted thong?

greg_r

That's the one! :P

dingle
tempting as it might be, there can only be one true pink mod - and he's on vacation :ttiwwop:

Is that the one with the yellow knitted thong?

Yes, He said to give it back when you were finished :P

Baldrick
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD RESORT TO THIS IN RESPONSE TO MY POST WHICH YOU QUOTED.

YOU HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF COMING IN CONTACT WITH. TO MAKE PHYSICAL THREATS OVER POST ABOUT A WATCH DEALER THAT WAS NICE TO A NEW CUSTOMER IS INSANE.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU COULD BE SO STUPID AS TO MAKE THESE THREATS ON A PUBLIC FORUM FOR ALL TO SEE. YOUR WORDS ARE NOW MEMORIALIZED IN STONE. I AM GOING TO FORWARD A COPY OF THESE TERRORISTIC THREATS TO MY LAWYER AND THE APPROPRIATE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES. I DO NOT TAKE THREATS OF VIOLENCE LIGHTLY. YOU HAVE PLACED YOURSELF IN A WHOLE LOT OF TROUBLE. YOU PICKED THE WRONG PERSON TO THREATEN!!!!!

This has to be the classic illustrative post defining why some people should definitely NEVER have access to the Interweb, I like to think we have a broad spectrum of members here with diverse personalities. jobs, lives etc etc, I know and recognise that we all do stupid things ( like buying Daytonas :popcorn: ), and sometimes say stupid things, but if I thought there were more of these bozos on this forum, I'd seriously consider giving more of my time over to poking my eye out with a red hot needle and donating my ISP charges to charity. :rofl:

Classic idiocy!

Demsey
:popcorn:

Great pics Doc.

LMAO! Wish I said that..................

OK, now I have to go back to page 1 and read the rest of this thread. Only because 'Baldrick' is in it. Honestly, Greg should pay him to post. They do have great 'emoticons' here as well.

Edited by Demsey

Demsey
YOU HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF COMING IN CONTACT WITH

It's just a shame he got 'banned' before he could meet me. Such is the pity.

Good thread. Well done everybody.

JC7
:popcorn: ...funny stuff.

Baldrick

@dems, was your avatar not originally 'owned' by Rya, every time I look at it I get this wave of nostalgia come crashing over me :popcorn:

GC
Simply because.

1. I have waaay more money than you do, you couldn't countenance how rich I am.

2. My Bugatti Veyron is way faster than yours, so is my Hyabusa bike, my Super power racing boat. my yacht and my Lear jet private plane.

3. My bird is so beautiful you'd be rendered speechless in her presence, not only that, but my other bird would render you blind also.

4. My private collection of Pateks / Vacherons / George Daniels / Breguets and Christian van der Klaauw's would have you weeping with envy.

5. I am a professional UFC fighter, and will come to your house, enter it ninja style and be all over you with a large can of whup-ass, not only that but I'm also No. 1 on the CIA / MI6 / Mossad's pick list when they need someone assassinated, so don't fukk with me or the members and I won't come and tear you up for arse paper, or use my trusty .338 Lapua Accuracy International L11583 long-range rifle and shoot you from a very long way off, simply because I like to keep a fair distance between my humble self and peasantry such as yourself.

You see, son this is the Interweb, and ANYONE can be who they choose to be, so bragadoccio isn't becoming and nobody will ever take you seriously, ask Jetmid.

KISS

OMG...:popcorn:

Mr.B... you sir have jumped several spots in my book of favorite people here!

P_Diddy

What a TWAT is that Uncle StuPID ?

unclestu has made some pretty serious threats against this forum via PM. I do not respond well to threats so he's banned as of right now. If he re-appears, he will get my foot so far up his ass he'll need a throat surgeon to remove it.

Now he's gone I'm gonna unlock this thread so that anyone who wants a say can have it.

P_Diddy

English obviously was not his first language, all his posts sounded like it came out of bablefish translator!

Where did he live? Which country

US

narikaa
English obviously was not his first language, all his posts sounded like it came out of bablefish translator!

US

Hes from America

Your point being?

Brightlight

US

Hes from America

Your point being?

The threat of litigation would be a dead giveaway anyway I would have thought.

Demsey
@dems, was your avatar not originally 'owned' by Rya, every time I look at it I get this wave of nostalgia come crashing over me :popcorn:

Yes. But I won her at Poker. Now she is 'pwned' by me. I called with one of the first 116520's secs @ 6 I bought from 'FastFreddy' for $2,599usd. No one thought that watch as replica were possible. Then. 'Ziggyzumba' said so. Then.

No, that watch doesn't work anymore. Did I get my head ripped of by Freddy? Oh, I don't know. Just look into her eyes. For a 298usd Daytona most guys just end up with a paper weight. Whether it's working or not. I did OK.

'Nostalgia' Proof positive that the mind, as a defense mechanism to thwart suicide brought on by the futility of mortal life, chooses to filter out the good remembrances only from the chaff. If it were not so, that avatar would send a crashing wave of resentment and fury. You know; RWG. Even the 'slapped penguin' avatar. Funny little penguin.

Baldrick
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it's worth.

Someone else said it much more succinctly than you or I ever could :popcorn:

Mr.B... you sir have jumped several spots in my book of favorite people here!

Thank you for that Mr.G

You never needed to jump at all :rofl:

Waipio Jeff

I jumped into this one way too late but i do rememner a post a few pages ago that sid this thread needed boobies so please allow me to perform my civic duty.

469624.jpg

gB.

Job well done at that! ;):clap::clap:

I jumped into this one way too late but i do rememner a post a few pages ago that sid this thread needed boobies so please allow me to perform my civic duty.

469624.jpg

onzenuub
Job well done at that! ;):clap::clap:

469624.jpg

469624.jpg

Yep

Ska

469624.jpg

+1

skintrade

469624.jpg

+1

This is ACTUALLY PERFECT for this thread, as just like the dealers on this forum these tits are are all great but it is a case of finding your favourite.

I personally love them all and the dealers aren't bad either..... ;)

JC7

469624.jpg

tnkloigk.gif

greg_r

Folks - just to let you know that I've temporarily moved this thread into the VIP section. I'm expecting Unclestu to re-appear under a different nickname before long (I've been getting emails! :facepalm:), and it might be useful (as well as more fun) if he can no longer find this thread.... ;)

I'll move the thread back where it was a bit later :)

Silverspeed
YOU HAVE PLACED YOURSELF IN A WHOLE LOT OF TROUBLE. YOU PICKED THE WRONG PERSON TO THREATEN!!!!!

Suffice it to say that he threatened us with his might as a used car dealer

;) ...uncle stu is a sad little shill, perhaps he's a used miniature car dealer....

greg_r

Looks like this nincompoop has decided to call it a day, so I'm gonna move this back to where it was...