Sign in to follow this  
unclestu

REPLICAMAKE REVIEW FROM A NEWBIE

Omeg@007
;) ;)

MikeMcNair

wow, i read the whole thing, and it was retarded. i kow a few people JUST LIKE this cat (stu) and i have ZERO patience for them.

As a new member to this site, it almost seems to me that the OP works for or profits from Replicamakes business. As such, despite this board's admin's endorsement of this dealer, I will stay away from this dealer, as I find that any business that so grossly overstates its service does so to make up for deficiencies. Otherwise, this thread was quite entertaining.

oh man, you should get the ban hammer for that statement alone.

frankly, if i were a mod, this would have been locked and blackhole'd MANY pages ago. this forum is far to classy for this kinda crap IMO

Brightlight
wow, i read the whole thing, and it was retarded. i kow a few people JUST LIKE this cat (stu) and i have ZERO patience for them.

As a new member to this site, it almost seems to me that the OP works for or profits from Replicamakes business. As such, despite this board's admin's endorsement of this dealer, I will stay away from this dealer, as I find that any business that so grossly overstates its service does so to make up for deficiencies. Otherwise, this thread was quite entertaining.

frankly, if i were a mod, this would have been locked and blackhole'd MANY pages ago. this forum is far to classy for this kinda crap IMO

This is a very open forum Mike, one of it's many good qualities, takes a lot to get a thread locked and blackholed here. And people aren't generally banned for arguing with or criticising Admin or the mods. Very refreshing after RG :lol:

dingle

It was locked and moved. Only recently was it moved again. We do not like to lock threads here and we want to make sure everyone who wants a say gets there chance. At least once :lol:

sconehead

I like the cut of Mikes jib...''far too classy''...first time I've heard that in relation to this place...:lol:

...we let things slide here more than most M, the openess here is what makes this place special imo, you'll get used to the way we roll mate...:facepalm:

Brightlight

And did I say we have the best mods of any forum? Well we do! Stand up guys all. Well maybe Sconey and Ding are a bit shaky but good guys nonetheless :lol:

AllergyDoc

I missed all this fun because I was away with the missus. :lol:

My guess is manic depressive.

Baldrick

KBH

I had the distinction of having started the first locked and binned thread on this forum. Next thing I knew they gave me a raise and a promotion.

:lol:

MikeMcNair

lol, if the OP of this thread didnt get banned for the first few posts, no one will!!!

and was it the "classy" part that makes it offensive? lol, i knew i was going out on a limb on that one. but hey, i gave you "old timers" the benefit of the doubt ya know. :ttiwwop:

srmd22

That's a sophisticated argument, Baldrick, but JC7 is essentially correct-- Lay is one of the few trustworthy rep dealers out there, and had nothing to do with the OP's post. I am not recommending anyone at RWG use a non-RWG-approved dealer, but many RWI members have used this one, and it's worth knowing.

Comprehension isn't your strong point, is it?

You keep harping on the fact like he's not a reputable dealer...

SHOW ME, where I said he wasn't a reputable dealer !

I can understand how you THOUGHT that but you didn't let it go go after I posted my isht...

I don't have to LET ANYTHING GO, regardless of what YOU post, you're also a newbie here, and YOUR opinion means diddly squat to me also, in fact it's looking very much like a case of 'collusion' to me!

What is 'isht'.. oh let me see, yes. I have to re-arrange the letters, 'my shit'. there ya go, did I get it right, counsellor ?

you keep harping on the fact that the guy hasn't purchased anything from Lay and he's a "shill".

Once again diopey bollocks, I NEVER said he hadn't PURCHASED anything, I said he hadn't RECEIVED anything YET, but your small cranium couldn't quite grasp that now, could it :johng:

Why don't you comment on my purchases... comment on my photos.. on my posts in the thread.

The reason I didn't comment was BECAUSE!!!, I have no interest in your purchases, none of your items appeal to me, and the service you comment on is no more exceptional than any other APPROVED dealers provide!

If you just want to argue with Stu because he's "slow" and you can win that's fine.. just say that!
'

I'm not ARGUING with anyone, slow or otherwise, I'm stating it as I see it, if you don''t like how I see it, shove it.

You do realize Boss put him here right??

And that proves what exactly, ALL dealers are FANTASTIC until something goes wrong, HISTORY on these fora has shown that to be the case, with dealers dropping like fly shit. remember Abay, Natalie, TWP, EddieLee, Luckky, TTK and a myriad of others, ALL of them were APPROVED by Admin, the position of Admin doesn't isolate them from infallability!

but slanderous comments like Stu is being paid is ridiculous

Once again comprehension fails you, no slander was involved, LIBEL perhaps, although even that's doubtful

Slander = the oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.

1. No slander was involved, I never at any time questioned the supplier, only the REVIEWER!

2. It was in written form, possibly LIBEL, but not slander which is spoken.

3. There is no reputation as yet. so nothing injurious can be perpetrated against said 'dealer's reputation!

you're not very good at this forum stuff are ya, I NEVER said he was being paid, I said he was a shill, that state of grace doesn't always involve fiduciary benefit to the shill!

Also, the fact that you can see the dealer watching the the thread.. What does that prove exactly??

Comprehension, comprehension, it's the key to life, it means 'understanding', you've overstood, my comment was to enlighten another member that the dealer was indeed, COGNISCENT of the thread, that's what was PROVEN !

Anything else, counsellor ? B)

I'm not WITH you on anything.

srmd22
I honestly don't care who anyone buys from Baldrick. I just saw what appeared to be bullying on a new guy and a dealer that I trust so I did what I thought was right regardless of what people may think.

And I and others saw what appeared to be a shill. and subsequently an arrogant shill at that Where does that leave you?

See the problem is JC that we've all seen this before. Shilling is neither new nor invented by unclestu, better men than he have tried. And sadly newbies' opinions on any matter that they know little about is immediately discounted, this may be unfair but it is a fact of life in any area of human endeavour. RM is a new dealer to this forum, and good luck to him, he is clearly of good reputation or he would not be on this forum at all, but he will need to prove himself in the same way other dealers have and continue to do. Posts such as this actually do hthe dealer no good at all.

The OP may be arrogant and cartoonish, but he is no shill. This is not the only rep forum, and most people check out more then one when researching purchases. It wouldn't hurt to look at one of the similar forum's approved sellers to see RM's reviews before throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

A shame the OP lacks tact, but this pile-on mentality is absurd.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a noob- but guess what, noobs have opinions too, and having few posts here doesn't equal no experience or knowledge at all.

mondeov6
:johng:

dingle
I honestly don't care who anyone buys from Baldrick. I just saw what appeared to be bullying on a new guy and a dealer that I trust so I did what I thought was right regardless of what people may think.

And I and others saw what appeared to be a shill. and subsequently an arrogant shill at that Where does that leave you?

See the problem is JC that we've all seen this before. Shilling is neither new nor invented by unclestu, better men than he have tried. And sadly newbies' opinions on any matter that they know little about is immediately discounted, this may be unfair but it is a fact of life in any area of human endeavour. RM is a new dealer to this forum, and good luck to him, he is clearly of good reputation or he would not be on this forum at all, but he will need to prove himself in the same way other dealers have and continue to do. Posts such as this actually do hthe dealer no good at all.

The OP may be arrogant and cartoonish, but he is no shill. This is not the only rep forum, and most people check out more then one when researching purchases. It wouldn't hurt to look at one of the similar forum's approved sellers to see RM's reviews before throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

A shame the OP lacks tact, but this pile-on mentality is absurd.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a noob- but guess what, noobs have opinions too, and having few posts here doesn't equal no experience or knowledge at all.

Agreed, but you have no idea what type of PM we received from unclestu. It was on that basis alone, the reason for him being banned. It had nothing to do with him being tactful or not in the forum.

MikeMcNair

wow, yer gonna fit in here real well. B)

:johng:

greg_r
The OP may be arrogant and cartoonish, but he is no shill.

Agreed - he wasn't a shill and I never thought he was. He WAS, however, a bottom-feeding, fuckwitted asshole...

The banning wasn't for the posts in this thread by the way - it was for some really unpleasant threats he sent to the staff here via PM. Just so's we're clear :johng:

mondeov6
The OP may be arrogant and cartoonish, but he is no shill.

Agreed - he wasn't a shill and I never thought he was. He WAS, however, a bottom-feeding, fuckwitted asshole...

The banning wasn't for the posts in this thread by the way - it was for some really unpleasant threats he sent to the staff here via PM. Just so's we're clear B)

IMG_5847otters.jpg

-Thought I heard he was an "otter asshole"..... B) ...sheesh....I must be tired....

.... g´night..... :johng:

;)

greg_r

'otter asshole' doesn't quite convey the complete depths of his assholeishness :johng:

Baldrick
That's a sophisticated argument, Baldrick, but JC7 is essentially correct-- Lay is one of the few trustworthy rep dealers out there, and had nothing to do with the OP's post. I am not recommending anyone at RWG use a non-RWG-approved dealer, but many RWI members have used this one, and it's worth knowing.

Too sophisticated for you to grasp, few posts or 1000's is no guarantee you're gonna be right.

I never said RM was not REPUTABLE, I never said he was UNTRUSTWORTHY, I mever said RWI members hadn't PURCHASED from him, I said HE DOESN'T BRING ANYTHING NEW TO THE TABLE,and there was or is nothing UNIQUE about his service, as a NEW dealer on RWG, he's still gonna have to prove himself, regardless of RWI....

..., you're wrong, there aren't a FEW trustworthy dealers, there are quite a significant number,

Narikaa

PWC

PT

Josh

Amdrew

Mary

Lawrence

BK

Jackson

Timeshop

SeaD

Wacko...etc etc and many more!

if that's your idea of a FEW, I wouldn't like to send you for a loaf of bread

Your guy doesn't add anything to the mix..:)

srmd22

I trust the the mods reports that the OP deserved to banned for his PM's-- didn't mean to imply otherwise. No doubt, even his posts were pretty crazy. Just offering my perspective-- which is the whole point of a forum, after all.

Baldrick: I agree, # of posts is no guarantee one is right-- especially a low #, as in my case. As far as "few," I just meant compared to the 1000's of gen dealers out there. Don't worry, I won't drown you in bread.

greg_r
I trust the the mods reports that the OP deserved to banned for his PM's-- didn't mean to imply otherwise. No doubt, even his posts were pretty crazy. Just offering my perspective-- which is the whole point of a forum, after all.

No argument :D

Demsey
The banning wasn't for the posts in this thread by the way - it was for some really unpleasant threats he sent to the staff here via PM. Just so's we're clear ;)

And what a bitter disappointment that was. When I first came across this thread and saw Stu was in the 'Banned Group' members, I thought, whoa, someone got banned from RWG jr.jr.? This gonna be great! Then eight pages later I realised the situation.

I think the PM's should be made public. Just so members know where the edge of the envelope is.

:)

KBH
The banning wasn't for the posts in this thread by the way - it was for some really unpleasant threats he sent to the staff here via PM. Just so's we're clear ;)

And what a bitter disappointment that was. When I first came across this thread and saw Stu was in the 'Banned Group' members, I thought, whoa, someone got banned from RWG jr.jr.? This gonna be great! Then eight pages later I realised the situation.

I think the PM's should be made public. Just so members know where the edge of the envelope is.

I'll give you a slight hint Dems. Hope Greg doesn't mind.

"lawsuit"

They were actually quite amusing.

dingle

They were actually quite amusing.

+1

:D