Sdali

Bestclones.sr is a scam

Sdali

Also known as solidswiss.. He is a scammer he's unresponsive , lies about his products. Can not get ahold of him after ordering and if you message him more than 1 time he will say I no longer want to do business with you for bothering him

nyckid

Awesome 1st post...but thank you for letting us know

something we already knew (not a trusted dealer)

:popcorn:

Mazz

thank you for sharing wether its your first post or not

kindly ignore "Mr fuckin i know everything" above

• Like 1

greg_r

Yup - solidswiss (known by several other names including the one you mention) are a known problem. Sorry to hear you've been caught by them. Stick to the trusted dealers here next time and you'll have a much better experience. Welcome to RWG :)

nyckid: don't be an asshat.

dalboy

Kid !! Come on .. ;)

Kwt

Hard luck man hard luck. Put it down to experience and move on. It's really quite mad how many times we see first time posters post about a scam on this forum - definitely discovering this forum too late but then I think we have all been there or close to pulling the trigger before we found this forum.

mattstone83

Thanks for the head up, we only really stick with the TD's here as they always deliver.

ASSHAT.jpg

:boxedin:

RickRolex

I am a newbie but I also appreciate the horror stories...or experiences shared by others, whether they are fellow newcomers or long-time members of this forum. Thanks, Sdali

Reading the stories on the sour dealers, we can see the signs that might have been missed and learn from them. Of course, the success stories with the TDs also help in making plans for future purchases...a win-win for the buyer and seller! :groucho:

FinsburyMan

Thank you for sharing your story... I am a noob too and still in the process of research. I will definitely stick to the trusted sellers here.

Daman

https://bestclonesfraud.blogspot.com/2019/08/bestclonesis-is-fraud-stay-away-from.html

this website is a FRAUD!!!!! paid $2700.00 USD over 3 months ago and crickets..no watches no refund...i came to realize their positive reviews are all fake

i am aware my money is gone and i can only blame mys elf, however i will do everything i can to create awareness campaign about these people

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY-0----YOU WILL GET NOTHING IN RETURN---SCAM AND FRAUD

emails bestclones.is uses to defraud clients  
[email protected]
[email protected]

names i have
Livan Ojeda 
GEORGIOS ZACHOS
ANA VASQUEZ

Daman

who is that TD everyone is talking about?

SCShrek

Why...just why....

:picard:

jsmm
16 minutes ago, Daman said:

:slap:

BadPickle

:daffy: 

Jibuti

necrophilia....

Jimmyrich1
1 hour ago, Daman said:

https://bestclonesfraud.blogspot.com/2019/08/bestclonesis-is-fraud-stay-away-from.html

this website is a FRAUD!!!!! paid $2700.00 USD over 3 months ago and crickets..no watches no refund...i came to realize their positive reviews are all fake

i am aware my money is gone and i can only blame mys elf, however i will do everything i can to create awareness campaign about these people

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY-0----YOU WILL GET NOTHING IN RETURN---SCAM AND FRAUD

[email protected]
[email protected]

names i have
Livan Ojeda 
GEORGIOS ZACHOS
ANA VASQUEZ

It sucks that you've had this  experience, and it's nice that you wan't to help others from having the same nightmare but there are 100's of these scam sites out there so I'd save your energy. This Forum exists for that reason (That and the banter) 

When it comes to reps and TD's etc etc, you really need to study, you can't just rush it! All the info is on here and there is a Noob section to learn the ropes, I havent been here all that long but I can tell you there are good people here and it's a long standing community, if you put some effort in people respect that and  will help you. If you treat this place as a quick spot to get a watch fast' then understandably they will not bother. I hope your next experience is a good one!! Good luck. :morebeer:

• Like 1

FudgyDocker
1 hour ago, Daman said:

Really? No shit, Sherlock! No-one in their right mind would hand over $2,700 for a first-time buy on ANY untried and tested website, never mind one that claims to sell illegal, counterfeit watches!

BadApple
2 hours ago, Daman said:

[email protected]
[email protected]

names i have
Livan Ojeda 
GEORGIOS ZACHOS
ANA VASQUEZ

OH WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK OFF 

Saxa

Stick to the TDs here ... you wont loose your balls then, and moreover you will get what you pay for..

Put  it down too experience and move on ...welcome to RWG. :)

The_Proctometrist
5 hours ago, Daman said:

why are you bringing up a post from 2014? are you on crack?

deju

@Its over  Please refrain from trying to dox people here . 

Your understanding of how cloudflare name servers works, is simply not even on a basic level.  I suggest you read up : https://blog.cloudflare.com/whats-the-story-behind-the-names-of-cloudflares-name-servers/

I have checked the person who you have suggested is the owner's website and the name servers are different to  Bestclones1.sr

to be totally clear :

DARL.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM has 21,978,145 domains linked. I can promise you that the owner of best clones does not own that many websites. 

I suggest if you have posted this drivel else where you remove it, you are doxing an innocent web developer.   Without sensible evidence we can't allow this to be posted 

FudgyDocker

@deju - Just ban the prick. It's  quicker than your reply :lol:

deju
5 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

@deju - Just ban the prick. It's  quicker than your reply :lol:

I find it better to educated, the uneducated,  look at all the hard work I've put in with Ginger... he can now communicated in a lucid state 25% of the time!  

But yes if he spams any more shit, he will most likely be banned