Sdali

Bestclones.sr is a scam

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, deju said:

I find it better to educated, the uneducated,  look at all the hard work I've put in with Ginger... he can now communicated in a lucid state 25% of the time!  

Ankle right in the you know. Never transported them there. When the Push Pop pops, then push the Push Pop. Never again will they  command us, we are Libertines!

tribefan
1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Ankle right in the you know. Never transported them there. When the Push Pop pops, then push the Push Pop. Never again will they  command us, we are Libertines!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

• Like 1

Jim0569

I bought a Submariner rolex on the website i wore this watch for six days then put it on my watch winder and two days later it quit working I called the web page told them what happened they said I had to wind the watch this is an automatic watch just have to shake it they were not listen to me and argue with me so I took it to my jeweler he took it apart and show me that the reverse wheel was broken I contact the webpage and they said they did not know what he was talking so I asked about the two-year warranty they would not talk to me are on the warranty do not buy from this website

Edited by Jim0569

SteveA

FFS is it just me

tribefan
9 minutes ago, SteveA said:

FFS is it just me

At least this one used spaces.

deju
23 minutes ago, Jim0569 said:

do not buy from this website

No one here was going to. 

BadApple
23 minutes ago, Jim0569 said:

I bought a Submariner rolex on the website i wore this watch for six days then put it on my watch winder and two days later it quit working I called the web page told them what happened they said I had to wind the watch this is an automatic watch just have to shake it they were not listen to me and argue with me so I took it to my jeweler he took it apart and show me that the reverse wheel was broken I contact the webpage and they said they did not know what he was talking so I asked about the two-year warranty they would not talk to me are on the warranty do not buy from this website

I hope you read the new members section and how this site works and our dealership network as sadly we already know about this Scam site and how it caught you out. 

FudgyDocker
2 minutes ago, BadApple said:

I hope you read the new members section and how this site works and our dealership network as sadly we already know about this Scam site and how it caught you out.

Are we in a parallel universe or something, where Rob is being helpful and nice to noobs that don't bother to read the New Members section? Or,

1. New Year's Resolution.
2. He got laid.
3. He's been threatened with the gulag again, 

BadApple
6 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

Are we in a parallel universe or something, where Rob is being helpful and nice to noobs that don't bother to read the New Members section? Or,

1. New Year's Resolution.
2. He got laid.
3. He's been threatened with the gulag again, 

ALTERNATIVE: 

Obviously too stupid read the new members section and how this site (for those with one single ounce of brain) works and our dealership network as sadly we already know about this Scam site and a laughing our tits off that it caught you out.

Number 2 above would be nice. 

Intresting

why did the OP bother to join this forum 2 hours ago?  just to whine about the bad purchase?  Go away already.

black263

Why are you all adding to a 7 year old necropost?

FudgyDocker
6 minutes ago, black263 said:

Something to do, innit?

deju
53 minutes ago, black263 said:

The real question is why are you not? 

tribefan
16 minutes ago, deju said:

The real question is why are you not? 

Well technically....... oh never mind.

brang1

Is this still available?