Sign in to follow this  
baxter

I see the inevitable Diver 5.1 from noob is here

KeNnY

I bought mine this week looking forward to it :) finally I will have an awesome AP SS DIVER for great price

baxter

got mine the other day and can't fault it really nice sharp piece ..... have a colourless crystal coming from guru / domi and when that's fitted and it's waterproofed it will be an amazing watch ( might even consider installing an ETA/sellita )

IMG_6178_zps516105ec.jpg

KeNnY

got mine the other day and can't fault it really nice sharp piece ..... have a colourless crystal coming from guru / domi and when that's fitted and it's waterproofed it will be an amazing watch ( might even consider installing an ETA/sellita )

IMG_6178_zps516105ec.jpg

great piece my friend, GREAT piece ! :)

watch.aholic

Liking it except the horrendous reflection on the non AR'd cyclops.

Stuvetjee

The lumen on the inner bezel is just nasty.

Check this out

http://www.replicawa..._50f831244.html

Whoah, that is really pretty bad. Check out 0:25 - 1:00

Man that looks like shit

baxter

IMG_6178_zps516105ec.jpg

great piece my friend, GREAT piece ! :)

cheers Kenny :)

freestone

@ Daywatch: the V5 looks great!

@baxter: congrats! I thought about looking for an ETA in good grade (Top or Chronometer), too. For having it in spare and using it if the asian 2824 may break. The finish of the case is very good. Maybe a relume of the inner bezel one day and with a nice movement it is almost a perfect watch. I really like it!

Best regards!

mr.pizza

IMO the v5.1 diver is good if one is buying it for first diver, but i think it doesn't worth to change the v4.1 or even v3.5 for this one. Bad lume, gaps between the bezel holes and bezel screws, bad AR on the cyclops, i see only improved inner bezel numbers nothing more.