Sign in to follow this  
Engin_sweden

TSwatchltd.com Scam??

Engin_sweden

hey guys I'm new to the forum but I have been looking around a bit on what pages you recommend to shop from.

Now for the weird part.

Chose to look at TSwatch on some watches and where I find a watch that I became interested.

I placed my order but it has not been registered on their site as a "paiment recived"

I have emailed them and got an auto-reply with some info that they are back on February 17. They also link to a page as Tswatch2004.com with info that looks like a cuort order. This worry me a bit because it is the first time I shop via the Internet in this way.

Appreciate all the answers I can get or tips.

Sincerely engin

Jacksongo

great first post

wtf with your title?

TS is a TD here, if you dont know what TD means = Trusted Dealer

if you actually used their website http://www.tswatchltd.com/ you are good, but if you went through another website, I would be worried because scammer usually impersonate other websites to try to scam people

you have three emails here that you can use to verify your purchase. You need to do some reading man! Email: [email protected] | [email protected]

Admin Email: [email protected]

mattstone83

maybe you should not use the interwebz

1bhw.jpg

Mazz

ok no need for the attitude everyones worried about their first order

OP send them an email to confirm

Steve AKA Creamedcage

You won't get a reply today so don't panic. They are back from the CNY holidays tomorrow,

cogwatch

ok no need for the attitude everyones worried about their first order

OP send them an email to confirm

^^^^^THIS. Come on folks, don't you remember when you were new? It's all so clear now, but at first it was all blurry. Engin only joined a few days ago. He doesn't know about multiple web addresses, multiple email addresses, Chinese New Year shutdown, an a million other intricacies of this hobby. What is routine to you now wasn't always that way.

And his title didn't say TS was a scam, he was asking was he in the right place.

Engin, there is a lot to learn. Do read a lot here and you will learn a lot in a very short time. And trust me there is a lot to learn. Don't hesitate to PM me with any question you may have and I'll help or point you in the right direction as best I can.

Welcome and enjoy!!!

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

great first post

wtf with your title?

if you actually used their website http://www.tswatchltd.com/ you are good, but if you went through another website, I would be worried because scammer usually impersonate other websites to try to scam people

you have three emails here that you can use to verify your purchase. You need to do some reading man! Email: [email protected] | [email protected]

Poor guy has spent his money... unsure whether he has lost it....maybe not familiar with forums , protocol , internet etc and wants some guidance ...

Be nice... give him a break....

Engin... it's Chinese New Year... they will be back at work tomorrow.....the sites do get seized but the TD's are still in business....

If you have any problems post again and you will receive good advice ....don't worry yet...

but if you connected through this site to TS you are safe....

Jacksongo

great first post

wtf with your title?

Poor guy has spent his money... unsure whether he has lost it....maybe not familiar with forums , protocol , internet etc and wants some guidance ...

Engin... it's Chinese New Year... they will be back at work tomorrow.....the sites do get seized but the TD's are still in business....

If you have any problems post again and you will receive good advice ....don't worry yet...

I was nice, I even took time to find their emails and put it here for him... Edited by Jacksongo

cogwatch

great first post

wtf with your title?

I was nice, I even took time to find their emails and put it here for him...

Yes, in fact you were helpful in the end there. Sorry, I didn't get much past the "wtf with your title" part. "wtf" always hits a nerve with me for some reason. Nice of you to provide the info!!

Jacksongo

great first post

wtf with your title?

Yes, in fact you were helpful in the end there. Sorry, I didn't get much past the "wtf with your title" part. "wtf" always hits a nerve with me for some reason. Nice of you to provide the info!!

hahaha

Thats the easiest and quickest solution for OP, just shoot TD an email confirming the purchase, but as few people said already, some TDs are still celebrating CNY (chinese new year).

I hope everything turns out good and remember that you are dealing "illegal "items here so don't expect to receive retail level customer service, even though our TDs are always very helpful, trustworthy and quality people

Edited by Jacksongo

Left Coast Guy

Go to the Trusted Dealer section and look at the feedback for TSWatch. That should have been the first place you started here. As you'll see assuming you went to the website listed in this section, you got the right place and your experience should be in-line with the feedback.

I've found my dealings with TS to be exceptional. But give the chinese new year, your order will move much slow than normal.

Also, this is not Amazon....you need to be SUPER patient.

Calcidose

Don't worry, trusted dealers are reliable.

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

great first post

wtf with your title?

hahaha

Thats the easiest and quickest solution for OP, just shoot TD an email confirming the purchase, but as few people said already, some TDs are still celebrating CNY (chinese new year).

I hope everything turns out good and remember that you are dealing "illegal "items here so don't expect to receive retail level customer service, even though our TDs are always very helpful, trustworthy and quality people

Sorry Jackson... u were nice in the end.... I also didn't get past the second para :giggle:

mysterio

To the OP, don't worry, TDs don't just gain their status overnight. They have to be vetted by the forum management to ensure that members can buy their watches with confidence.

Mark and all the other TDs should update their links when they move. The TSWatch2004.com link is an example. Lessens the stress for their customers (irregardless of experience). A happy customer is a buying customer. ;)

stevok2305

Appreciate all the answers I can get or tips.

Sincerely engin

My biggest tip is to read all the newbie stickies (then read them again -trust me it's worth it) And dont forget! The search box (top right corner) is your best friend. Always try that first, as damn sure someone will have already asked the question you were thinking of.

Welcome anyway.

Engin_sweden

WOW thank you really for all the answers. I appreciate all the answers and tips that you have shared with me. I did some reserch before I chose to contact TSwatchltd.com I did not know that the Chinese New Year affects so much. I went into the Trusted Dealer and peek a bit and it was through them that I appreciated TSWatch the most.

But I'm really grateful for everything you have done.

I feel really well received by you. THANKS! :bow:

Sincerely engin

stevok2305

No probs buddy, posting here you've already learned you'll no doubt get some crap if you ask (in some eyes) stoopid questions but there again there's so much you will learn from these same people too (the price of goats, how to lume, and loads of other interesting stuff).

Edited by stevok2305