Sign in to follow this  
asif25

is it a scam website?

asif25

and i am extremly sorry for the moronic question..i only wanted that watch....and trust me if i had enough wealth i would buy the real one not the replica

Mazz

Ok its fine ..ignore the rabble theyve been a little excited lately

You should have asked if tyhis watch was repped. ..I doubt it is as you didnt see it on the TDs sites. But just to make sure send a few of them an email or PM and ask it may be repeed but just very poorly .

BaggyPants

There are many sites out there which show pictures of the genuine watch to convince you a rep is available. The trusted dealers on here can get any replica watch that is available, if it is made. Send some of them an email to enquire. I would bet that no replica is made of that watch, so if you order from that site you will most likely receive an empty box, if anything at all.

Calcidose

In my opinion, uch a watch can be well repped.

I guess sites who show pics of this are not reliable, they pics of the gen one.

chats

dunno, but i dont mind you trying it

greg_r

i have searched the trusted websites listed here...but i dont find "Maurice lacroix-MP7048" model on those site....so i asked for your help.or how can i find this model from trusted websites.but it seems that i have made a federal crime by asking you.yes i have no idea about purchasing replica watches so i asked you to help.not to mock me...or humiliate me.....anyway thanks a lot for your valuable comment and for the helps......

Hi mate,

Send a pic of the watch you want to one of our trusted dealers - if it is available and of reasonable quality, they should be able to get it.

However, do bear in mind that a lot of scam websites offer watches that are not actually available - they'll sucker you in with a picture of something nice and then send you any old rubbish they have to hand. It's the oldest trick in the book...

Calcidose

i have searched the trusted websites listed here...but i dont find "Maurice lacroix-MP7048" model on those site....so i asked for your help.or how can i find this model from trusted websites.but it seems that i have made a federal crime by asking you.yes i have no idea about purchasing replica watches so i asked you to help.not to mock me...or humiliate me.....anyway thanks a lot for your valuable comment and for the helps......

Hi mate,

Send a pic of the watch you want to one of our trusted dealers - if it is available and of reasonable quality, they should be able to get it.

However, do bear in mind that a lot of scam websites offer watches that are not actually available - they'll sucker you in with a picture of something nice and then send you any old rubbish they have to hand. It's the oldest trick in the book...

+1

pob944

I will not use this site for a replica

Watchlover1996

Scam site

Visioneer
I will not use this site for a replica

Great idea and welcome! You can find the best reps made from our Trusted Dealears and they come with help from moderators if needed along the way. Also, please take the comments from our site mates as a way to ensure you and everyone visiting this site have a good rep buying experience. This site is home to many of us throughout the day and if you take the time to read, you'll probably understand why.