Sign in to follow this  
Sdali

This may be a dumb question. But is it safe to pay western union when using one of the trusted dealers listed?

Sdali

Does anyone else pay western union?

Rolexwatchman

yes

baxter

yes it's safe as they really are trusted.

grb

Only to the TD's :giggle:

elp

yes, it is now my preferred payment method, even over Paypal.

Mystery Shopper

Yes.

Hazz

Yes

I think you have your answer :)

cuddilyteddy

I'm impressed you got the whole question in the subject. Post some pictures when it arrives.

RichardMiami

NO - it is not a dumb question

the correct answer about Is it safe is YES. ;)

Libertatia

Yes of course its safe. Just go to your nearest newsagents. Give them the name and country of where the money is going (supplied by TD via e-mail). Give the 10 digit code you will receive to the TD. TD replies back to you in a couple days telling you that the money has been collected. Then wait another couple days, get your QC's. Voila.

Sdali

I placed an order with kuvarsit and sent the funds 4 days ago they have been picked up already but I have not heard back from them and they have not responded to any of my emails the past few days I am getting a little worried as it is my first order with them

mysterio

No it isn't dumb to ask, and yes it's safe to pay WU when using a TD, and only with a TD. Others, it's not guaranteed.

Sdali
Yes of course its safe. Just go to your nearest newsagents. Give them the name and country of where the money is going (supplied by TD via e-mail). Give the 10 digit code you will receive to the TD. TD replies back to you in a couple days telling you that the money has been collected. Then wait another couple days, get your QC's. Voila.
No it isn't dumb to ask, and yes it's safe to pay WU when using a TD, and only with a TD. Others, it's not guaranteed.

Posted Today, 07:26 PM

I placed an order with kuvarsit and sent the funds 4 days ago they have been picked up already but I have not heard back from them and they have not responded to any of my emails the past few days I am getting a little worried as it is my first order with them

sunnylife

Great I had concern about this also

ellistyle1

Very easy and more secure (to TDs only as mentioned) than PP. It is slightly less convenient.

Daywatch

No worry at all. Kuvarsit are fine to deal with and will come back to You soon. Payment only via WU ok but takes days longer than PP and I pay 20 eur on top.

gB.

Yes, it is safe as mentioned above in the context that they are a trusted dealers and you will get what you paid for delivered.

But it's not safe from leaving you feeling very unscrupulous after sending WU funds to an unknown name half way around the world for delivery of illegal replica goods. I just did it for the new KW PAM346, which btw is my first direct from TD rep buy in way over a year, maybe two. I forgot how dirty you feel afterwards using WU. I have to go take a shower now and relax with a scotch because I feel so like I just made a donation to fund baby seal clubbing or something...

:rofl:

RUSH2112

They have weekends too. They don't run to western union every time someone sends one payment. They don't make a separate trip to "factory" to pick up each watch. They will take care of you.

maduro

I used WU for a TD purchase.... it was a pain in the ass but it all worked out at the end. Had to send the money to WU from your bank account then you have to call WU everyday to see if it got credited to your WU account(which takes several days). Then, you have to notify the TD that the transfer to the WU office in China is complete. Complete pain in the ass. A TD who uses WU only will a deterent for me to not buy from them unless I want to poke my eyes with nails again!

greg_r

I used WU for a TD purchase.... it was a pain in the ass but it all worked out at the end. Had to send the money to WU from your bank account then you have to call WU everyday to see if it got credited to your WU account(which takes several days). Then, you have to notify the TD that the transfer to the WU office in China is complete. Complete pain in the ass. A TD who uses WU only will a deterent for me to not buy from them unless I want to poke my eyes with nails again!

Well that was the hard way to do it.

The easy way to do it is to wander into your local WU branch with cash and pay over the counter. Job done - couldn't be easier.

Pob

Well that was the hard way to do it.

The easy way to do it is to wander into your local WU branch with cash and pay over the counter. Job done - couldn't be easier.

+1

jimmylee

I often bought replica watches from www.isellgoats.com ,they accept paypal and credit card ,it is safe site .Who knows which site is cheaper than this site ? I want to buy cheapest watch for selling

facepalm-hamster.png

myaz

1st time you send money half way around the world on pure faith, you get a pang of fear and wonder for a second whether the 52,000 members on this forum are real and whether this is all a scam. Then you relax and soon after, Kuvarsit mails you them beauts. Enjoy them. :D

nobigdeal2010

i was hesitant myself but they are called td's for a reason!

Sam Circus

I did the Western Union through local branch ,its easy like Greg said!