Sign in to follow this  
Sdali

This may be a dumb question. But is it safe to pay western union when using one of the trusted dealers listed?

KeNnY

I always pay for last 2 years via WU for my rep purchase because the fees are much lower compared to Paypal if paying 400-600 Euro for the reps.

skoint

Was thinking the same, good question.

draggnation

I placed an order with kuvarsit and sent the funds 4 days ago they have been picked up already but I have not heard back from them and they have not responded to any of my emails the past few days I am getting a little worried as it is my first order with them

1st time you send money half way around the world on pure faith, you get a pang of fear and wonder for a second whether the 52,000 members on this forum are real and whether this is all a scam. Then you relax and soon after, Kuvarsit mails you them beauts. Enjoy them. :D

Tell me about it. Been pondering the same as im about ordering some reps. Being a newbie on here, still waiting to get replies from TDs. I guess i jus gotta stuck it up and order in good faith when i get replied.

dannyw

have faith...

myaz

I placed an order with kuvarsit and sent the funds 4 days ago they have been picked up already but I have not heard back from them and they have not responded to any of my emails the past few days I am getting a little worried as it is my first order with them

1st time you send money half way around the world on pure faith, you get a pang of fear and wonder for a second whether the 52,000 members on this forum are real and whether this is all a scam. Then you relax and soon after, Kuvarsit mails you them beauts. Enjoy them. :D

Tell me about it...........

OK, 1st time....but seriously, hope you get a great one, then the flood gates will open, and you'll get a chance to truly test your willpower against your wallet. ^_^

zdh

Yes - WU doesnt pay PP anymore :(

* WI

thekarter

Hi I am new to this site. I emailed Kuvarsit a few days ago but have not yet received a reply. How long do they normally take to reply to an email?

Alan

cj84660

thanks for posting this question, i had wondered this myself. appreciated all the feedback too.

jjc125

Hello

Has anyone had WU reject the payment to the TD? I was refunded my money but not told why it was rejected. I only list TD name they gave me with no other information.

funkmaster

i am eeling the same thing right about now... because i want to order one and dont wanna feel the fear.

jookim

Yes of course its safe. Just go to your nearest newsagents. Give them the name and country of where the money is going (supplied by TD via e-mail). Give the 10 digit code you will receive to the TD. TD replies back to you in a couple days telling you that the money has been collected. Then wait another couple days, get your QC's. Voila.

Did the agents ask what the transfer was for? It seems like when i do the transfer. They seem to "interrogate" me.

elp

Hello

Has anyone had WU reject the payment to the TD? I was refunded my money but not told why it was rejected. I only list TD name they gave me with no other information.

It could be because a. there was a spelling mistake in the name you gave WU, or b. The name is "blacklisted" by WU. Ask the TD to give you another pickup agent's name

i am eeling the same thing right about now... because i want to order one and dont wanna feel the fear.

We've all been through it. The Trusted Dealers will look after you, as will the forum.

Yes of course its safe. Just go to your nearest newsagents. Give them the name and country of where the money is going (supplied by TD via e-mail). Give the 10 digit code you will receive to the TD. TD replies back to you in a couple days telling you that the money has been collected. Then wait another couple days, get your QC's. Voila.

Did the agents ask what the transfer was for? It seems like when i do the transfer. They seem to "interrogate" me.

They're looking out for shifty behaviour - nothing wrong with the truth - say you're buying a watch and trust the seller.

black263

Hello

It could be because a. there was a spelling mistake in the name you gave WU, or b. The name is "blacklisted" by WU. Ask the TD to give you another pickup agent's name

We've all been through it. The Trusted Dealers will look after you, as will the forum.

They're looking out for shifty behaviour - nothing wrong with the truth - say you're buying a watch and trust the seller.

But in the small print of my WU form it says that it must not be used for purchases.

elp

Hello

But in the small print of my WU form it says that it must not be used for purchases.

First I hear of this - from the WU website FAQs (http://www.westernunion.co.uk/gb/faq-consumer-protection):

"Make sure you know to whom you are sending money. If you are purchasing goods or services and paying through the Western Union network, it is your responsibility to verify the reputation and legitimacy of the seller. Western Union is not responsible for the non-receipt or quality of any goods or services."

I hope I didn't give the wrong advice above - I have successfully said I was purchasing a watch (without mentioning reps) at the WU outlet and there was no challenge from WU.

black263

Hello

First I hear of this - from the WU website FAQs (http://www.westernun...umer-protection):

"Make sure you know to whom you are sending money. If you are purchasing goods or services and paying through the Western Union network, it is your responsibility to verify the reputation and legitimacy of the seller. Western Union is not responsible for the non-receipt or quality of any goods or services."

I hope I didn't give the wrong advice above - I have successfully said I was purchasing a watch (without mentioning reps) at the WU outlet and there was no challenge from WU.

Interesting. It may be they have changed the rules. I'll have to pick up a form when I'm next passing the agent.

elp

Just looked at the website, and to send money to China it says for family support only http://www.westernun...-china-d2b.page

Well, over the past few months I have been supporting a few Chinese families with my purchases .....

In future I'll make up a story about sending money to a Chinese sister-in-law or similar :lol:

fry9847

i have used mary at watch international with no probe at all

Ishmael

i have used mary at watch international with no probe at all

No probe you say?? I find that using a probe first tends to smooth things out...

Best first post ever. :giggle:

ilkay5094

It should be ok

<RJ>

Yes