mondeov6

IGNORE POST! hit "new topic" instead of "reply".....

mondeov6
:popcorn:

wencarnacion

Delete it!

mondeov6
Delete it!

Don´t know how.... :popcorn: please enlighten me if you know how.

Rolf

Demsey

Oh I don't know. This may be the best, and most constructive 'Topic' this week. Ever. Well done Rolf.

mondeov6

Oh I don't know. This may be the best, and most constructive 'Topic' this week. Ever. Well done Rolf.

Yeah... doing my best to always provide some real quality to my posts...NOT! :rofl:

I intended to delete the post but I just could not find anything on how to do it.

I am not stupid really....just a little bit unlucky when thinking! :clap:

Rolf

Demsey
I intended to delete the post but I just could not find anything on how to do it.

There is no way. For us mere mortals. Only from Admin's 'Controls'. But, no worries, in a few days it will be burried off the front page and kicked back into the archives. Or maybe I'll bump it every day with a smiley. I wasn't being scarcastic when I said it was a good post.

On the first RWG we tried to get the webmaster to extend the option to the general membership. We wanted to call it the; 'cover your tracks' control. But you have to realize, if there was such an option? The 114,687 posts on this incarnation of RWG would be hovering around 500 if that were the case. I mean, Lord, look what some of us purposely post when we are sure it will be on the internet...........forever.

mondeov6

There is no way. For us mere mortals. Only from Admin's 'Controls'. But, no worries, in a few days it will be burried off the front page and kicked back into the archives. Or maybe I'll bump it every day with a smiley. I wasn't being scarcastic when I said it was a good post.

On the first RWG we tried to get the webmaster to extend the option to the general membership. We wanted to call it the; 'cover your tracks' control. But you have to realize, if there was such an option? The 114,687 posts on this incarnation of RWG would be hovering around 500 if that were the case. I mean, Lord, look what some of us purposely post when we are sure it will be on the internet...........forever.

I read you post just as you wrote it and I never thought you were sarcastic Demsey. ....And now this "quality" post

is kind of "bumped" again...... :D;)

Rolf

greg_r

One of the more intelligent threads on the board imho. Beats almost anything in 'Off Topic' ;)

Brightlight
I mean, Lord, look what some of us purposely post when we are sure it will be on the internet...........forever.

Sort of like rock paintings huh?

JohnG
;)

Demsey
:lol:

Your 'mosque' thread now stands @ 13 pages. I hope you appreciate I precipitated at least some of those. 'skathewatch' even insulted me in the Queen's english. I had to go to 'Babelfish' to translate his post into American. But you know how those online translators are; apparently I'm; "Smelling of my own fart but too unintellectual to realise my own opinion". Really mature. Whatever.

But, I am going to turn this thread into a monster even if I have to register RepGeek, hunt him down, and solicit 'fakemaster' 's help.

Hell, I might even go for the 'Word Association' spot.

Rolf? I am going to send you into RWG lore my friend. Repeat after me;

"Hope. Change. Hope. Change. Hope. Change. Hope. Change......................" Seems simple but you too may run a governement owned car manufacturer one day. Oh yeah, oh yeah.

Onze? No tits bro. I never go to 'Bounty' 's subforum. It wouldn't be fair to Rolf. Oke?

Edited by Demsey

sconehead
I mean, Lord, look what some of us purposely post when we are sure it will be on the internet...........forever.

Sort of like rock paintings huh?

I have foreseen a future where intellectual, yet in some way, supercillious, government trained cyber-chimps will feed on archived internet posts and regurgitate them into meaningful words worthy of our learned future generations...just as Zaeger and Evans (a popular pop combo) hinted about in the past...if we survive that is...

Dems, pass the bananas mate...

:Monkey:

AllergyDoc

Fakemaster was banned at RG years ago. He already lurks here and is a hero at RWI. He'll find this thread in a month and post "wtf?"

Demsey
regurgitate them into meaningful words worthy of our learned future generations...

So you're saying; I still have a chance? To live forever? And be rendered 'smart'? SWEET!

I love the future!

Here.......................

:Monkey: :P ;):nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

Thanks for the 'bumps' guys!

ps What's an RWI?

JoeyB
ps What's an RWI?

I think Trailboss will be happy to tell you all about it.