Sign in to follow this  
mulder

Payments

mulder

This may seem a silly question but how do you Australians pay for watches if Paypal is not an option? Do you only use credit cards or do you transfer $$$ via the internet.

I use Paypal all the time but I understand that they can be a pain for certain items ie they dont like to take payments for rep watches, guns or gun parts etc.

So if I was buying whats the best way to pay and avoid the fees that banks like to drill us with here in Oz?

David

Baldrick

If it's Chinese you're dealing with send 'em kangaroo steaks, koala loin chops etc , 'cos you know the Chinese, they'll eat everything but the table, you can also send powdered Tasmanian devil testes, they produce a most definite priapic reaction in China.

Hope that helps :D

mulder

Tassie Devils are hard to get now days with the facial tumour that is killing them hand over fist.

Koalas tear strips off you and piss all over you the nasty little bastards. You seen the claws on the fiery furballs?

Kangaroo's on the other hand are dead by the road side in their thousands.

I could have gotten at least 5 fresh road kills on the way home tonight from work. Might stop tomorrow night.

David

trailboss99

LOL@Balders.

CC mate, Visa is your friend.

Forget WU or bank transfer from OZ.

Col.

prestigewatchco

Credit card or moneygram are cheap as well

mulder

Credit Card seems to be the go.

prestiguewatchco I deleted my post in your topic about your up and coming sale. I didnt mean to change the subject by my comments. I was only trying to point out that some people "DO" read the terms and conditions.

Thanks Col and Baldrick as well.

David

(wondering if I should vacuum pack that Roo?)

KBH

Curious! What does roo taste like?

Baldrick
(wondering if I should vacuum pack that Roo?)

As long as you don't re-import it back into OZ, you'll be OK, you know what those Aussie Customs bar-stewards are like, they're growlers, make Tassie devils look positively serene in nature :D

BTW, CC is good to go, and your friend, why not pick up a pre-paid debit card, that you can laod up with just the amount you wanna spend, you can get them with MasteCard, work well in shops and the InterWeb, you won't wake up in the cold sweat of guilt, fear and trepidation if you don't give your non-Matrix cc details.

trailboss99

Roo is very lean and a bit stronger than beef, tasty.

Col.

Curious! What does roo taste like?

wat44

and cannot be cooked past rare/ medium rare - otherwise its as tuff as old watch straps

Baldrick

Yep as TB said, Khublai Khan's restaurant in Glasgow have (well, used to have ) it on the menu, along with snake / crocodile / bison and many other cuts.

If you like, I can send you a can of Green Crocodile Curry, hmmm, tasty tasty, and if it's recently eaten dog or even human, all the more flavour :D

Thai Green Crocodile Curry

mulder

Good thinking Baldrick. I like that idea.

Roo is tasty but has to be cooked right or it gets too tough. Croc is the same. Has to be cooked right.

Koala taste like chicken so I have been told by an Aboriginal. They can eat them but we legally cannot.

Goanna on the other hand.........

David

wat44

there are 6 billion humans - why cant we start eating them? surely we dont need THAT many?