Sign in to follow this  
ScottDy

Gen SOH

ScottDy

So what do you do if you can't find a V2 SOH to replace the one you have that has a goobered up keyless due to continual tinkering while trying to fix the dreaded crown tube issue these reps have? Still thinking?... You buy a gen, or atleast that was my solution. I hated to do it but I love the watch and I had this Staib mesh bracelet sitting in my drawer just screaming for a purpose. So I found a very lightly used gen on eBay and ended up getting it for $2500.00. It came with all the papers and boxes and is truly "as new". It had the blue rubber strap with deployment clasp, which I have switched out for the mesh bracelet. I compared the rep with the gen and the rep is extremely close in all aspects. The lettering on the face of the rep is not quite as bright of white as the gen and the lume is much better on the gen as would be expected but other than that, it's very hard to find anything on the rep to give it away. I'll post some pics later when I have some time to remember how to do it.

R5tdi

Was what I did in the end gave up on finding a rep and got this gen with a 28% discount and never regretted it

3e042acdc17425d1ee786dc5dba8749a.jpg

M.A.D
:ttiwwop:

ScottDy

Okay, so here are a few pics

Gen.jpg

Gen1.jpg

and here is a pic of the Rep

IMG_1751.jpg

Steve227

Mine says hi! I got the AD to swap bands as not a big fan of the mesh, Great watch tho.........

262955f78f0b314928f3047c15b874e2.jpg

RichardMiami

buncha Gen whores if you ask me...........

:D

nicely done!

gB.

I had the gen 42mm SOH for a while, black dial green bezel, and it was perfect size. Traded it for a gen PAM but would buy one again in a heart beat if good deal came along. Think I will get the white dial/blue bezel SOH version next time though. It's a great watch.

Vbmrk

My v2 on gen mesh says hello. Since this pic I've put in a gen dw and had it relumed

FB552831-FC9B-42E7-BF1B-FC895C907E2C-918-0000006FF1608133_zps6a0c5b2b.jpg

Ranki

I'm considering the same move!

nibo

Guys

im looking for a rep V2 SOH , do i take it from this thread theyre not available ?

watch.aholic

This could be a good SOH V2 vs SOH gen thread......I thought I'd post my V2 for people to see how good it is

2013-11-10114604_zpsaf3c0d59.jpg

mrtsumoto80

Nice!!!!

Someday I'll be getting same one with the rose gold bezel