Sign in to follow this  
Technojunkie

Omega Planet Ocean GMT with blue face & bezel

Technojunkie

Yep. I also checked on some sites and they all have it for some reason.

But don't get me wrong, this watch is the first on my wishlist! Really amazing watch.

I don't see the problem on this one !

POGMT5_zps6ba2ac14.jpg

Wester_Special

No on that photoshop picture it is indeed perfect! Here is my advise. Ask Andrew or josh about it and the will confirm it is on the whole batch. I knew about it before i placed an order. In my opinion when you are such a nitpicker you souldn't get this one.

Or you can wait when they sold the whole batch in maybe a year or so and then hope they will produce a new batch.

But it all depends on how popular this watch is going to be. Maybe they will stop producing after this batch.

Nobody will notice this little flaw until you tell people about it. I don't even consider this as a flaw. Though i don't like misaligned markers.

Technojunkie
Nobody will notice this little flaw until you tell people about it. I don't even consider this as a flaw. Though i don't like misaligned markers.

I hadn't noticed it as a flaw until it was pointed out earlier in the thread. I don't like misaligned markers either and couldn't believe this LMPO that was "sold" on RWI recently. I can only assume the buyer hadn't noticed them as a flaw !

LMPOWonkyMarkers_zpsd777cf63.jpg

thorny007

Not seeing the flaw on that pic...

Technojunkie

Hmm, really !

Look at the hour markers in relation to the second markers.

rusty peters

That's awful. I couldn't enjoy a watch like that. I know that some of the Planet Ocean's have marker alignment issues but that one is a new low. I would be able to live with the bezel spacing issue all day.