Sign in to follow this  
JC7

Hublot Section

JC7

Hey Guys... wondering if there was enough interest in getting a Hublot Section going here.. I'm a fan personally and it seems there's always some new on the latest mod or the newest model coming out. Just an idea. :notworthy:

prestigewatchco

I thought it was already covered in the Other makes section

JC7

i did see a few posts there regarding Hublot they were few and far between. I'm not sure if there is a lack of interest here or people go to a different place to get their Hublot fix. IMO the Hubot sections at other venues seem to stay pretty busy so I thought it could be good indication that's a brand people like.

prestigewatchco

Yes I did have a look and they are hidden I thought it had the same format as the other fora to tell the truth till I checked

greg_r

Since you asked:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...p?showforum=163

They've not been that desperately popular on here (they're at least as much disliked as they are liked B) ), which is why we've not had a section for them - on the other hand, there are other brands in there that aren't desperately popular either, so what the hell :notworthy:

I'll move any existing content (if there's any to move) into the new subforum a bit later.

markeym3

Great idea jc7 I love the hublot range , always plenty to talk about on these watches ;-)

nunu78

Greg just save me from buying my 1st and last Hublot :) ,so guys I think itz bit too late for me as I've already splash the money onthe other watch. I wish tht somebody cameup with this idea a bit early anyway never mind and enjoy the new section.

Edited by nunu78

greg_r

Okay - Hublot subforum now populated with threads moved from 'other'.

Baldrick

Any chance of a Christian van der Klaauw section greg, much more interesting, g'wan, you will, you will. you will, :D

greg_r

Get a minimum of three people to post Christian van der Klaauw replica reviews in "other" and I'll do it. Deal? :D

Baldrick

Does that include me?

greg_r

yes, but they can't all be reviews of the same watch (just in case you were thinking of pulling a fast one :D ).

Baldrick

Cheat, you edited your post to say 'Christian van der Klaauw replica reviews' no mention of replicas in your first post :(

greg_r

Nope didn't edit the post. It said replicas from the first. New glasses you must get :yoda:

:(

JC7
Any chance of a Christian van der Klaauw section greg, much more interesting, g'wan, you will, you will. you will, :lol:

LMAO!!!

JC7

Thanks for the new section Greg... amazing response time you guys don't bullshit 'round here.