Sign in to follow this  
Hazz

Message from me....... Hazz

Olly

Best wishes Ant, my thoughts are with you and your family mate. I too have been through family members with cancer and it was an awful time of my life. Keep strong mate.

Callumz

At the end of the day mate although this forum is about watches they are simply material objects what's more real is the friendships formed and experiences shared. I'm sure everyone will be more than understanding if they have stuff in for repair. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time and I hope everything works out ok.

lordsquidgy

I have been away from this forum for about a year through similar issues. I did not realise you were also going through a difficult time.

I look forward to chatting with you again soon. Best wishes.

Pihlippe

Wishing you all the best Ant.

Chrisby

Ant,

Nevermind not being around so much, you've got to do what's right for your family. Spend time with them, we'll all be here for you when things have settled down / got better.

All the best mate

Chris

kromp

Wishing you all the best. Thoughts and prayers sent for you and your family during this difficult time.

scorpion

All the best mate, its never easy when loved ones are ill - my thoughts are with you.

1 bighug.gif

Frazzle

Ant sorry to hear you are going through bad times right now. Wishing you and your family all the best.

vespa

I had the same issues as you a few years back [dad cancer and mum bed bound and outsimers] so know what you are going though.Hang in there mate and try to get as much help as you can[carers ect ]and don't try and do it all your self.

daeffy

Having dealt with my parents' serious health issues as well in the past, I can fully understand how difficult a situation you currently face. My thoughts are with you. Hang in there.

2point

Best wishes to a top bloke. Awful time for you, hope you get the support you need to see this through.

pollux1

Best wishes my friend. Family comes first and I'm sure everyone will agree.

JohnPilot

This is so sad. I noticed you were less online and was afraid thing with your dad are going worse.

Forget about any watch related issues. They will be sorted when your are back to normal.

Your friends here, and you have many, are with you. Ask if you need anything, we are here.

jard89

Hang in there Ant!

I hope things improve for you and your family.

When you're going through hell, KEEP GOING!

Olly
This is so sad. I noticed you were less online and was afraid thing with your dad are going worse.

Forget about any watch related issues. They will be sorted when your are back to normal.

Your friends here, and you have many, are with you. Ask if you need anything, we are here.

+1

wqleow

Hang in there Ant. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Bash64

Good luck with everything, Hazz. Life takes us through cycles and sometimes the low portions are more than it seem we can handle. Take care of yourself and hang in there.

narikaa

As a codicil to this debacle

It seems that gud ole Hazz/Ant Couts subsequently inveigled his way into being the middle man for various 'Triangular' shippings on another forum

'n guess what

yep thats right done the proverbial runner with the goods

g.man
:picard:

BadPickle

Again??? Didn't it happen here too with kurvasit?

What was the damage?

Kleen™

Arseholes never stop being just that...;(

Pharmo
:wtf:

ronin007

Was in touch with him 6 months ago awaiting the return of my AP rubber clad,,,,,,,,,,,stilling waiting 600bucks out of pocket

GenTLe

Did he pay for all this? I mean at least physically...

greg_r

As a codicil to this debacle

It seems that gud ole Hazz/Ant Couts subsequently inveigled his way into being the middle man for various 'Triangular' shippings on another forum

'n guess what

yep thats right done the proverbial runner with the goods

Several dealers were warned about using him (no names no pack drill), but they assured me that everything was fine. Well, I guess it's their problem now... :frusty: