Sign in to follow this  
Hazz

Message from me....... Hazz

narikaa

Unbelievabubble

Had you taken a swathe of the recovered, t'would have been fair.

No one in the real world sends a crew on a reclaim mission without cost.

Similarly no one does the V.A.T. ,run ins, aggravated burglaries etc for free!

trailboss99

Look at this way Balders, they should be anywhere but in Ant's hands and I'm sure the dealers involved are compensating you for postage etc.

Any sign of member's stuff apart from triangle shipping parcels?

ronin007

Ill cover expenses Balders,just don't want a watch with a hand still attached,lol

solkryssare

Good work Mr B. Not as great as showing up in cph and having a beer with me, but still pretty good......

narikaa

Not even the hours minutes or seconds ones

baxter

Can't believe he was still managing to be a scamming thieving bastard in a scene where his cover had been blown some time ago. Also makes me wonder what other shit he's got going on on other unrelated forums etc.

Anyway, very well done Baldrick and i hope some folks on here get their watches back after all this time.

applause_large.jpg

Chavezzito

Kind of fun reading back on this thread seeing how many banned members were on it :lol:

Good job Baldrick!

Mystery Shopper
Never mind all that....some prick over on RG ...accused me of nicking a watch for myself......cheeky cunt !!!

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=105951

Now we know where he has been- over at RG. :D

Great work Balders!

onzenuub
Never mind all that....some prick over on RG ...accused me of nicking a watch for myself......cheeky cunt !!!

:rofl:

nev848

The bastards Baldrick how dare they. Caught this CCTV pic of you leaving Hazz's place yesterday. Proves nothing as far as I can see.

e34b63f869757a3681c8f8795f6f8d45_zpsnhrmz9mk.jpg

Baldrick

Quick update:

All packets ( some of which contained multiple different address orders...watches and straps etc etc)........have now been forwarded to the appropriate recipients...( bar 2x which are going in the morning)...I have no idea which watches belong to specific members on which forum...as the only details I had were member names......but it totals somewhere around 15 or so watches......Amanda and Davidsen have been notified and given all the new UK tracking numbers.....so stand easy fellows.....keep calm and be patient !

I've still to determine if there are any more watches to arrive and also if there are any 'bitsa' watches belonging to our members....unfortunately I wasn't able to visit Ant again.....my car was in for servicing and I had a backlog of personal issues to get on with.....but I'll push the boat out again from Mon onwards.

Perhaps any member who has an outstanding item with Ant might want to PM me with full details.....means I would be dealing in specifics as opposed to just turning Ant upside down...shaking him and see what falls from his pockets.