Sign in to follow this  
dnrc

Tag Heuer Calibre 16 Day Date Titanium

dnrc

Just received this watch yesterday.

Tag Heuer Calibre 16 Day Date Titanium:

Got good service from my dealer and the watch is very nice.

The Carbon fibre effect on the strap and dial are really good, the overall look is great and the strap and clasp seem really good quality.

Comparing it to gen pictures the only flaws i can find are the 120 marking on the tachymetre scale doesn't quite line up and the arrow is missing at the top of the G on the logo.

But, I'm very pleased with it.

Next to arrive should be the standard stainless steel/black bezel/stainless bracelet version I also have on order.

DSC00005.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00021.JPG

DSC00023.JPG

DSC00024 (2).JPG

onionbag

Very handsome, wear it in good health. :D

SSTEEL

Lovely reps these. Which TD did you get it from?

68 Bullit

Nice buy, fantastic watch, I have the same Carrera Ti and bought the gen strap and Ti clasp, makes a world of difference to the overall look and feel, it wasn't cheap but well worth the expense. Wear it well and enjoy.

dnrc

Thanks guys, i'm please with it.

This one came from asian7750

dunno if i want to splash out on a gen strap for it just yet. I have a stainless steel version (hopefully) on the way to me soon. Then i want a planet ocean. after i've paid for that lot i'll maybe look at upgrades

Stea1th

That's a good looking watch

avc0002

nice watch. ive always had my eye on this one. I want the all black one with the leather strap

adam88
Nice buy, fantastic watch, I have the same Carrera Ti and bought the gen strap and Ti clasp, makes a world of difference to the overall look and feel, it wasn't cheap but well worth the expense. Wear it well and enjoy.

Ive been thinking of doing this for the last few days. Who/where would you recomend buying the gen strap from?

Mwhitetx

Lovely watch wear it in good health mate

68 Bullit

Ive been thinking of doing this for the last few days. Who/where would you recomend buying the gen strap from?

I found mine on ebay

mmaibl2011

Gorgeous watch! I agree that you made the right decision in getting this watch. it is absolutely gorgeous. I cant wait to get my hands on one of these watches! Awesome!

dnrc

update, it's also waterproof to a decent degree.

It had an unplanned dunking in the river cam yesterday during a punting incident and survived it with no water ingress!

mmaibl2011

Haha good to hear of its capabilities! Glad to hear it didnt break! :-)

dnrc

it's owner ended up freezing and had a bit of a sense of humor failure afterwards.

but the watch was fine and the 150+ people standing outside the pub watching enjoyed it so all was well :-)