Sign in to follow this  
beeveedee

In need of a lost PAM Crown Guard

beeveedee

Hi all,

I'm a relative noob to the forums, have purchased only three watches in the past year or so. Now starting to experience problems with most of them. So looking for a really highly reputable dealer for any new purchases! However I am needing some repairs and replacement parts for the ones I have and hoping you can help.

One of my watches is a PAM 253, 44mm luminor flyback (Panerai). The crown guard fell off of the watch - I think the screws came loose - and the CG is now lost. I have not been able to find a replacement Crown Guard that fits this particular piece. Do any of you know of a place to source one? I have checked with a few of the repair dealers on the site, but no luck thus far.

I also have a Tag Heuer Grand Carerra that has a broken date movement, and now the automatic winding feature is not spinning properly, so the watch cannot be wound through kinetic movement. If anyone handles, or has a great recommendation for a repair person that has the bandwidth to take this on, I'd love to know. Having these nice pieces that are no longer wearable really bugs me.

Appreciate any help anyone can give. Looking to get back in the purchase game soon!

Thanks.

SSTEEL

Welcome to RWG, did you copy and paste your reply, or change the font, and text size?