Sign in to follow this  
avc0002

Anyone have any Swatch watches???

Mazz

I think their a well made afordable fashion watch i remeber they were all the rage inthe early eighties

fatarms

I think their a well made afordable fashion watch i remeber they were all the rage inthe early eighties

Yeah, I had two of them in grade school complete with the rubber watch protector things all twisted and in a design over the crystal :lol:

Not this watch, but the protectors looked like this :lol:

2ivl4wk.jpg

Mystery Shopper

Mrs MS had this one pre-me :D. One of the other softball mums still wears her Swatches so she resurrected this pop-swatch last year.

004_zpsf4a94be8.jpg

She bought it duty free in Japan in 1986,it has a print of a polar bear on the strap.

<RJ>

I collected these sometime in the mid/late -90s. Long gone by now :offtobed:

Mazz

they make some that are very highly collectiable specific to certin cities

avc0002

I know they're a pretty cheap brandy but does anyone on here have any? Some of the ones they make are pretty sweet

Yes, I have one, recently purchased a Windfall. Had one many moons ago, and always wanted another, so searched, and hunted for the right period model, and finally got one on the bay.

http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/avc0002/swatch_zps7e0705ce.jpg

friend of mine found this at his place and gave it to me. brand new 11 year old swatch watch.

sorry. this is just the online info. I can put a picture us if you guys really want. but I'm sure no one cares.

avc0002

oops

swatch_zps7e0705ce.jpg

johnnyjazz

I have the Swatch Rotor by Arnaldo Pomodoro.

Shop in Glasgow City Centre had 4 of them, you had to put your name in a raffle, then if your name came up you had the chance to buy it. I was first out of the raffle.

Only 700 were made. Ugly looking thing, it has never been worn, still has its plastic cover on the face, in original tin, in original blue box, original receipt etc. Must be about 20 years old now, bought it to keep as a small investment to sell in the future if it ever goes up in value.

ag69

Do they still make them?? They were very big in the '80s.

seanjames

I bought my daughter a Swatch for her sixteenth in December, it's a nice 21j thingy

She has gone all watch snobby on both me and the wife as I'm now only running REPS and the wife has a quartz GEN Seamaster, so she claims its the only real watch in the house!

dave1978

mine :)

2013-08-14171115_zps008f888b.jpg