Sign in to follow this  
stefa18

breitling experts advice needed

stefa18

Breitling navitimer blue dial - steel band - hi quality anyone has ever bought this from any dealer ? pls advise which dealer has the best model- ste

Luthier

They all, practically, have Breits from the same factory, so, you choose the dealer, send email with your request, and you'll get it.

Mary, Robert, Lay, TimeShop, anyone will sell you very good Navitimer.

Tressles61
Breitling navitimer blue dial - steel band - hi quality anyone has ever bought this from any dealer ? pls advise which dealer has the best model- ste

They are usually the same from dealer to dealer. The problem with the navi's are the sunken datewheel and font.

speedzmaster

They are usually the same from dealer to dealer. The problem with the navi's are the sunken datewheel and font.

You wouldn't get the sunken datewheel problem if you decided on the 6-9-12 7750-based Navitimer.

JC7

Don't forget the total lack of AR which is going to be a dead giveaway.

Luthier

Some new Navis has 2-sided AR.

JC7

Some new Navis has 2-sided AR.

I missed that Luthier.. thanks for the heads up my friend.

Tressles61
You wouldn't get the sunken datewheel problem if you decided on the 6-9-12 7750-based Navitimer.

I thought that too and so I bought 6-9-12 configuration. The datewheel is sunken on that version as well and the font is too small. They are still nice looking watches but compared to the genuine?... I was embarrassed after seeing the real ones. They are nowhere near. This is a watch I wish they would put together right because the genuines are extraordinarily beautiful watches.

onzenuub

Bought from Joshua @ Perfect Clones:

Navitwotone2.jpg

Twotonenieuw.jpg

Twotonenieuw3.jpg