Sign in to follow this  
lookshan

Seamaster PO what's your opinion?

J!m

I'v got no skin in this, but I just want to say that seeing "Cr" as an abbreviation for Ceraminc rubs me the wrong way. Every time I see "Cr" that says Chromium to me, because Cr is the element abbreviation.

What ceramic is it? Alumina? (Al2O3) Titania? (TiO2) Chromium Oxide? (CrO2) Maybe adding the Oxygen (O2) would make it clearer for me...

Geek mode disabled.

Carry on.

I like my old-fashioned Planet Ocean with an annodized aluminum bezel insert.

Dr Yan
I'v got no skin in this, but I just want to say that seeing "Cr" as an abbreviation for Ceraminc rubs me the wrong way. Every time I see "Cr" that says Chromium to me, because Cr is the element abbreviation.

What ceramic is it? Alumina? (Al2O3) Titania? (TiO2) Chromium Oxide? (CrO2) Maybe adding the Oxygen (O2) would make it clearer for me...

Geek mode disabled.

Carry on.

I like my old-fashioned Planet Ocean with an annodized aluminum bezel insert.

+1

CER would be a better generic abbreviation for ceramic.

I also prefer the old fashioned metal bezel. On Rolexes too.

Frazzle

Nice staple, relatively understated watch that would look great in any collection. Works both under a shirt cuff during the week or a t-shirt and trainers on the weekend. Certainly not a watch you'll be disappointed with. Although I don't have one in my collection, I'm led to believe they are weighty and well built. Some of the early PO's had crown thread issues, just something to be aware of.