Sign in to follow this  
Davek321

DO NOT BUY FROM WATCH-WAY

LRL

To Kernow , you hit it right on, The site looked good, seemed professional and accurate, only after did I place the order did I notice the problem, they showed over 100 in stock, but when I placed the order, there was a delay, they said the watch was being made.

As of today I have not heard back from them, my CC issuer is on them and are taking action.

To Nikola Tesla, I did the same thing as you did.

Now I have a beyond beautiful Deepsea from BK

It work like a charm

If I had only found this site first , I would have two watches instead of one and $527.00 down the drain

plankton

You earn a lesson but the price to learn it was heavy !

You have a trusted dealers list here, just trust them.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showtopic=60

TD's my friend/ always.

LRL

Quick update., after reading on how many persons had waited to take action with watch-way, I sent my CC issuer after them, since this has been going on for a month, my CC issuer has issued a full credit, I guess we could chalk this one for the good guy's,

Butcher

Stick to the TDs on this site and you will never go wrong!

ag69

Basically what everyone has said. Stick with the trusted dealers here. You can also look at the M2M section for great deals. I have purchased many reps there without issues.

wooky492

Sticking with TD is not an insurance. Just got scammed by one of the biggest TD here. :-(

ag69

Sticking with TD is not an insurance. Just got scammed by one of the biggest TD here. :-(

Did you contact the TD to resolve the issue? If you did and it didn't work, did you contact a Mod to help resolve the issue. If not, you should do these first before making the comment you made. If you did, I think most of us would like to know which TD was the issue.

Edited by ag69

wooky492

Did you contact the TD to resolve the issue? If you did and it didn't work, did you contact a Mod to help resolve the issue. If not, you should do these first before making the comment you made. If you did, I think most of us would like to know which TD was the issue.

I am still trying in vein to resolve the matter without escalating it to 'public' . That is why i did not mention his name. Yet. ...

I was told the watch is available, made the payment on his word. He comes back saying 'Oops my bad. No more in stock' . I chose my altenative option of similar value and still believing in TD 'system' asked him about additional order i was going to make. But you know what? He disappears. Ignores my 'polite' message but still manages to post in this forum.

I am thinking about giving him another few days which makes more than 3 full weeks of no response and about 5-6 weeks since my payment. Then i'd like to ask Mods for help.

If anyone thinks i should do things differently or against the protocol in consideration for 'respected' TD, please let me know.

wrxker

I found this forum just before pulling the trigger on something from that James dude. Looked for scams and came across a thread here . Never looked back since. Thanks rwg.bz and TDs. Dodged that bullet

zdh

TD means that they have what to lose and will handle your case - if u have issues speak to a mod

Porter21

interesting thing.... i found another site that Dave posted a similar compalint regarding Watch-Way.net just a few days before joining this forum. IMO a red flag goes up when the OP has gone to multiple sites to post the same bad review of a company and said company replies with this message:

March 12, 2014

Dear Customers,

Above mentioned review “Do not buy from watch-way.net” is review from a professional thief.

His using the following strategy: buying product from internet, than complaining to credit card that he received product “not as described”.

Most times, credit card refunded money back and he have a merchandise for free.

At this time his thief strategies do misfire, we easily proof that he received watch exactly as it was described on our site.

So, this angry thief starting to write misleading reviews.

You can check by yourself our customer support, we responding in 10-15 minutes, we have a live chat and for sure we are not located in Russia.

If something happen with a watch (replica is replica), we are without any questions fix or exchange watch.

Sincerely,

Watch Store

IDK what to think here.... if the OP really did get ripped off then i feel bad for him, HOWEVER... it could just be another person trying to get some traction on this forum so that he can "Scam" one of our TD's.

ShadyManc

I don't know why the dealers bother putting out this information, probably serves only to give other numpties the idea.

I have no sympathy with watch-way.net, they're selling real POS watches at huge prices, they deserve to get fleeced by the odd bad egg, given that they're clearly bad eggs themselves.

Look at this POS http://www.watch-way...50-sku1392.html, yours for the princely sum of $449 + shipping.

OP, go with the TDs here.

airfix163

the reason we join forums like this is to warn others about our experience i guess there will always be people such as you he believe its something different

Sjors

That's the reason that everybody always says, stick to the TD on the forum...

airfix163

well heres my view after getting stung your looking to tell/inform other people about your bad experience that allows some closure for you because you feel stupid falling for the scam this web site allows this prosess to occur and also shows that other people have also fallen victim to these doggy dealers not gust you if you would like to no more make an appointment

Necromancer
other people have also fallen victim to these doggy dealers not gust you if you would like to no more make an appointment

Can I get a rep Doberman?

;)

Robin195959
I think the problem is people seeing a well put together website and assuming that they'll get what they've paid for. Only when a piece of crap arrives do they question it and look a little deeper, hence a lots of noobs finding RWG. Anyway, once here they'll have plenty of advice!

I think you summed it up perfectly.